My girlfriend is going to the college

---

My girlfriend is moving to another city for college, so we will have a long-distance relationship. What are the chances of her cheating on me? What could happen?
Unless you are into cuckolding, it’s time for you to adjust and accept that things will never be the same again. I presume you are both young. And no college girl will find you sexy for being a willing cuckold. It’s time to get over her now. She will enjoy her freedom in a new city with new friends, new guys hitting on her, she will suck and fuck as many guys as she wants. Within time, it’s only you that think your being cheated on, only you that thinks she is your long distance girlfriend. she considers herself single now and feels no guilt at all. And sooner or later, you will be dumped

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Unless you are into cuckolding, it’s time for you to adjust and accept that things will never be the same again. I presume you are both young. And no college girl will find you sexy for being a willing cuckold. It’s time to get over her now. She will enjoy her freedom in a new city with new friends, new guys hitting on her, she will suck and fuck as many guys as she wants. Within time, it’s only you that think your being cheated on, only you that thinks she is your long distance girlfriend. she considers herself single now and feels no guilt at all. And sooner or later, you will be dumped
We still together

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu