My first experience with a couple

YoungMaster94

Male
From
AE
My first experience with a couple was 7 years ago , Italian couple the wife was a red head ❤️ the husband approached me while ( i was a Barista ) and after talking for a couple of minutes he showed me a video on his phone for his wife spit roasted by two men while he was filming , i understood what he wanted and he told me he will go get his wife , 5 minutes later they were infront of me and she was fucken hot 🔥 wearing her black bikini ( i worked in a beach bar )
She sat down infront of me and opened her leg showing me her shaved pussy 🔥🔥
Later we agreed on meeting and i gave her the pounding she needs in all holes possible for 4 hours straight 😁
And my life as a bull started since then 😄

My first experience with a couple was 7 years ago , Italian couple the wife was a red head ❤️ the husband approached me while ( i was a Barista ) and after talking for a couple of minutes he showed me a video on his phone for his wife spit roasted by two men while he was filming , i understood what he wanted and he told me he will go get his wife , 5 minutes later they were infront of me and she was fucken hot 🔥 wearing her black bikini ( i worked in a beach bar )
Later we agreed on meeting and i gave her the pounding she needs in all holes possible for 4 hours straight 😁
Wow lucky guy, we’ve done a lot of strangers before but never had to show him a video or ask, when she walks in the room she reeks of sex and the men know she is open for play! So happy you got to bang her like that, just the way she likes it long and hard all night long!

Love the story, super hot. But always curious....are you well endowed?