My dirty little cock whore

My wife is a dirty little cock whore, she loves to suck and get fucked by as many hard cocks as possible. She has a fantasy of being gangbanged by a LARGE amount of BBC, she wants BBC in her mouth, her ass, and in her pussy and she wants all of their cum pumped deep inside her pussy. She has already had sex with her own son, with her mom's boyfriend, with all of her male cousins as well as with both of her uncles. She loves to sit outside our apartment completely naked and show her 38 DD tits and her pussy off to every guy that passes by. And if they play their cards just right then she will end up sucking their cocks and letting them pound the HELL out of her pussy and pump all of their cum in her pussy. When her son was 15 she took his virginity by sucking his cock and forcing him to fuck her whore pussy, but he enjoyed it and has fucked her several times since then. But she also loves to eat another woman's pussy and especially loves to eat pussy while she's getting fucked from behind. She had her mom's boyfriend fuck her from behind one day while she ate her mom's pussy. What got her mom's boyfriend interested in her tits and her pussy is that she would wear a men's dress shirt without a bra on and a pair of shorts without panties and she would sit in a chair with one foot propped up in the chair so the leg of her shorts would fall open giving anyone a perfect view of her pussy. Her mom's boyfriend saw her pussy several times before he said or tried anything with her. But once he saw that she wasn't going to close her legs and that she was willingly letting him see her pussy that's when it was on. He waited one day for her mom to leave and once she was gone that's when he made his move. He walked over in front of my wife and reached down between her legs and started rubbing on and fingering her pussy. After that the rest is history, she sucked his cock and he fucked her. Now it's like she can't get enough.

Attachments

• 59c92b56adcff.jpeg
    59c92b56adcff.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 59c92b4caba2e.jpeg
    59c92b4caba2e.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 59c92b4fa541c.jpeg
    59c92b4fa541c.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 59c92b62c493b.jpeg
    59c92b62c493b.jpeg