My 19 year old monster cock little cousin has has accidentally made me a cuck.

Long story short, my girlfriend and I have been together for a few years.
We are both early 30s. We are happy together and my GF has a big fat PAWG and is a bit of a slut underneath it all.

A couple of weeks ago, my girlfriend and I were at dinner, and my little cousin was there, it was a family dinner. My little cousin was a bit drunk and later in the night started explaining how good he is in bed, that he has fucked some of his mates friends just because he could.

We thought he was full of shit, and my GF happened to mention it later on in the night, she said he was wearing grey joggers and she could see a massive cock outline.

Fast forward 2 months, my GF and me were in my cousins house, she needed to do something for work that involved using word and excel for a project, my cousin ‘went to grab his laptop’ and brought it down.

When she went to do her project, there was a folder open, of pictures / videos of him absolutely railing a girl that we both know, and has a boyfriend…. The folder was open, and in this folder was also pics of the biggest cock we both had ever seen.

I’m not sure if he done it on purpose, but ever since my girlfriend has laid eyes on that, she jokingly says to me ‘I’m sure your little cousin would love to fuck this fat ass with his monster cock’ …. It’s literally my worst nightmare and I’m not sure why it turns me on so much, this thing must be like 11-13 inches, and I didn’t believe it until I seen the proof.

Knowing he could turn my GF into his fucktoy purely for fun absolutely destroys me, but part of me wants to see it happen.

We toyed around with this idea for a while in bed, and it was the best sex we ever had, I asked her to anonymously send him ass pics / vids and text him from a fake account…. And she happily obliged, what he said back gave me fucking tingles.

He replied with something along the lines of ‘you wouldn’t be able and you know it’ and then sent pics of all the fat juicy titty married MILFS he’s already destroyed.

I’ve a big cock myself, I’m like 8 inches, but knowing this little fuck could make her cum in less than 3 mins, ruins my ego.

Over the last few weeks, she has been slowly teasing him more and more anonymously and he has no idea who’s doing it, she has been sending him vids and in return he has been playing with his massive cock, teasing her more and more.

Am I wrong for letting this shit consume me ? Is he doing it on purpose? Did he want her to see it ? … so many things running through my mind and I need advice.

My snap is pg085722 is you wanna see more.

Attachments

• IMG_7942.JPG
    IMG_7942.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Long story short, my girlfriend and I have been together for a few years.
We are both early 30s. We are happy together and my GF has a big fat PAWG and is a bit of a slut underneath it all.

A couple of weeks ago, my girlfriend and I were at dinner, and my little cousin was there, it was a family dinner. My little cousin was a bit drunk and later in the night started explaining how good he is in bed, that he has fucked some of his mates friends just because he could.

We thought he was full of shit, and my GF happened to mention it later on in the night, she said he was wearing grey joggers and she could see a massive cock outline.

Fast forward 2 months, my GF and me were in my cousins house, she needed to do something for work that involved using word and excel for a project, my cousin ‘went to grab his laptop’ and brought it down.

When she went to do her project, there was a folder open, of pictures / videos of him absolutely railing a girl that we both know, and has a boyfriend…. The folder was open, and in this folder was also pics of the biggest cock we both had ever seen.

I’m not sure if he done it on purpose, but ever since my girlfriend has laid eyes on that, she jokingly says to me ‘I’m sure your little cousin would love to fuck this fat ass with his monster cock’ …. It’s literally my worst nightmare and I’m not sure why it turns me on so much, this thing must be like 11-13 inches, and I didn’t believe it until I seen the proof.

Knowing he could turn my GF into his fucktoy purely for fun absolutely destroys me, but part of me wants to see it happen.

We toyed around with this idea for a while in bed, and it was the best sex we ever had, I asked her to anonymously send him ass pics / vids and text him from a fake account…. And she happily obliged, what he said back gave me fucking tingles.

He replied with something along the lines of ‘you wouldn’t be able and you know it’ and then sent pics of all the fat juicy titty married MILFS he’s already destroyed.

I’ve a big cock myself, I’m like 8 inches, but knowing this little fuck could make her cum in less than 3 mins, ruins my ego.

Over the last few weeks, she has been slowly teasing him more and more anonymously and he has no idea who’s doing it, she has been sending him vids and in return he has been playing with his massive cock, teasing her more and more.

Am I wrong for letting this shit consume me ? Is he doing it on purpose? Did he want her to see it ? … so many things running through my mind and I need advice.

My snap is pg085722 is you wanna see more.
You’ll never be happy until your wife fucks him and if you’re honest you already know this. Go ahead get her round to enjoy what may well be the fuck if her life v