Munching another man's wife........cannot be beaten!!

There is no greater pleasure in life than munching another man's wife, be he a cuckold (as in this case), be she a "cheater", or just in a swinging situation. Although this clip is quite old, and taken with a Super8 camera, I still get off on watching it myself, and also still remember that lovely evening where her hubby left his wife with me for the evening! Feel free to comment, or share your own personal clip for our pleasure!!

Attachments

There is no greater pleasure in life than munching another man's wife, be he a cuckold (as in this case), be she a "cheater", or just in a swinging situation. Although this clip is quite old, and taken with a Super8 camera, I still get off on watching it myself, and also still remember that lovely evening where her hubby left his wife with me for the evening! Feel free to comment, or share your own personal clip for our pleasure!!
Very nice job for a super 8 video clip, what a juicy big fat pussy, I can’t agree more other men’s wife’s pussy’s are the best for so many reason, I think married pussy weather cheating sharing or swinging is so hot, just the fact that she belongs to someone else and she is giving it to you for the taking, on the flip side I love sharing my lady with men and women, and at times men in groups, she loves to give her body to another man, knowing when he’s finished or they are finished she is going home with her husband for some dirty talk sex! You have touched on a great topic! She loves being used!

Last edited:
I love being cheated on, and doing the cheating. That is for sure. Both sides are so erotic.

My girlfriend is fucking me, without her husband knowing. But she obviously knows how kinky I am. So the first time we hooked up (after years apart). She fucked him first. Then didn't change the bed sheets, so I could eat her cunt and stuff her full in his day old semen and sex. Then she left them dirty for when he returned. All those little details make me cum just as much as our sex.

But eating fucked pussy. Knowing his dick was there and then him tasting her, not knowing I wrecked his wife. Devine.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
Very nice job for a super 8 video clip, what a juicy big fat pussy, I can’t agree more other men’s wife’s pussy’s are the best for so many reason, I think married pussy weather cheating sharing or swinging is so hot, just the fact that she belongs to someone else and she is giving it to you for the taking, on the flip side I love sharing my lady with men and women, and at times men in groups, she loves to give her body to another man, knowing when he’s finished or they are finished she is going home with her husband for some dirty talk sex! You have touched on a great topic! She loves being used! View attachment 2233691View attachment 2233692View attachment 2233693
I totally agree with you! I ran swining parties in London for over 7 years, as well as having many other fetish interests, as well as being a lifetime dom. May I ask where you are located? Feel free to PM me, if you wish. Great pics, BTW!!

Very nice job for a super 8 video clip, what a juicy big fat pussy, I can’t agree more other men’s wife’s pussy’s are the best for so many reason, I think married pussy weather cheating sharing or swinging is so hot, just the fact that she belongs to someone else and she is giving it to you for the taking, on the flip side I love sharing my lady with men and women, and at times men in groups, she loves to give her body to another man, knowing when he’s finished or they are finished she is going home with her husband for some dirty talk sex! You have touched on a great topic! She loves being used! View attachment 2233691View attachment 2233692View attachment 2233693
Urcsexy wife looks like she found her 'lifes calling' nd loves doing what shes made for, i sure wish u2 lived nextdoor 2me..

I love being cheated on, and doing the cheating. That is for sure. Both sides are so erotic.

My girlfriend is fucking me, without her husband knowing. But she obviously knows how kinky I am. So the first time we hooked up (after years apart). She fucked him first. Then didn't change the bed sheets, so I could eat her cunt and stuff her full in his day old semen and sex. Then she left them dirty for when he returned. All those little details make me cum just as much as our sex.

But eating fucked pussy. Knowing his dick was there and then him tasting her, not knowing I wrecked his wife. Devine.
It is hot, I love making love to my wife when she has been out whoring around, I can taste cock and cum on her, smell it, taste his dick as she kisses me, and taste and smell his juices as I’m licking her pussy and ass hole, there is always some residue left in her, and she will tell me how he pumped his first load in her pussy and the second one in her ass then how she licked his dick clean before leaving, knowing she will sone be kissing me, and sucking my cock with the taste of his fresh on her mouth! She also likes it when I come him with fresh pussy on my breath lipstick on my neck and dick, knowing I’ve been putting my dick in one of her girlfriends. The real fun is when I share her with another guy, prefer a stranger, and watch her suck him then kiss her, and lick is cum as it drips down her thighs! I agree sharing and haveing others man’s wife’s is hot fun, the same way I love other man taking my wife and treat her like a cheap slut, doing nasty things to her and sending her home used, it is even better when they do it in our bed,before I get home!
Urcsexy wife looks like she found her 'lifes calling' nd loves doing what shes made for, i sure wish u2 lived nextdoor 2me..
yea she is a wild one, be careful what you wish for, sometimes you can't turn her off! LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy