Military wife sharing

Ht805cpl

Couple
Gold
Hello, I am a retired military man, during my 21 years of navy service I shared or allowed my wife to fool around while I was deployed around the world, She is a hot sexy thing and on one man will ever make her happy, I was out fooling around the world like good Sailors do and thought it only fair I allow my wife to do the same. What I found out was there were always men at home ready to service the wives of those deployed and soon learned I had a whole new pool of women to play with, while at home, those wife's of the guys around me who were deployed. it was a great thing and I think of it as keeping it in the family, one service man taking care of another's wife while he is gone. For us it proved the best thing for our relationship, she didn't have to cheat or sneak around and neither did I, when I would return, she'd have lots of hot adventures to share, and sometimes even some new play mates for us to share together, she would become friend's with all the slut wife's who were playing around and introduce them to me when I returned. We never seem to run out of men and women to play with during this adventure. Just wondering how many other service men and women have had these types of experiences.

Hello, I am a retired military man, during my 21 years of navy service I shared or allowed my wife to fool around while I was deployed around the world, She is a hot sexy thing and on one man will ever make her happy, I was out fooling around the world like good Sailors do and thought it only fair I allow my wife to do the same. What I found out was there were always men at home ready to service the wives of those deployed and soon learned I had a whole new pool of women to play with, while at home, those wife's of the guys around me who were deployed. it was a great thing and I think of it as keeping it in the family, one service man taking care of another's wife while he is gone. For us it proved the best thing for our relationship, she didn't have to cheat or sneak around and neither did I, when I would return, she'd have lots of hot adventures to share, and sometimes even some new play mates for us to share together, she would become friend's with all the slut wife's who were playing around and introduce them to me when I returned. We never seem to run out of men and women to play with during this adventure. Just wondering how many other service men and women have had these types of experiences.
Wish I did, I was on shore duty when wife and I got married, then I got out. Didnt have a chance to give her the hall pass.

Reactions: Openhubbi
Wish I did, I was on shore duty when wife and I got married, then I got out. Didnt have a chance to give her the hall pass.
Well in hind site I think it was the only thing kept us together, she was and still is to some point a very horny over sexed lady, and if I hadn’t I doubt we would of stayed together, what I learned from all of it was it seem to be a way of life for many navy wife’s, either fuck around or leave your man, and I’m sure lots of marriages were lost over military deployments, for us it became the gateway to the swinging life style we have spent most of our life in, between life family kids and everything else, but you learn to make the best of it

When I lived in Mainz/Wiesbaden between 2015 and 2019 I had plenty of fun with the wives on base. As a contractor I lived off base.....and those wives.....some weeks I had a different wife every day and night. Lets just say it was busy!

yes I know like hitting the sex lotto! Military wife’s are some hot ladies and married so they don’t plan to hang around for long.

You got that right I was one of them. Navy base housing is the best!
Ahh...yea Navy gals!! Base housing escapades! I used to service the female base commander in one of the northern stations.....good memories lol. Some crazy role playing activities surely ensued lol. Her hubby was a US based executive.....and I'm sure he was up to his eyeballs in his own escapades.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I was on Flight Status so flying all over the world. Several times we had to crew rest a Navy base and if the fleet was out it was just pick out the height the weight hair color and you were getting laid. Or one time we landed at an Air Force base on an island and a bad storm was coming in so all the planes were evacuated to other bases and ours was taken out by a stage crew. We had five days of more horny women than we could ever handle asking to buy us drinks and lunch, supper or both with lots of matress testing. We even had one lady whose husband was still on the base but he let her play because her best friends did and he didn't want her to feel left out.