men who are sucking cock, what does it feel like to have his cock and balls pulse as he shots his load in your mouth.

Shame on you all! All those dicks you suck and all that cum belong in your wives and girlfriends! So selfish. ;)

My girlfriend asked me at some point, did I not want to try it. And that's what I said, it's for you. Then she said she liked seeing me do it, just like how I want to see her lick a girlfriend.

Reactions: cuckboie
Shame on you all! All those dicks you suck and all that cum belong in your wives and girlfriends! So selfish. ;)

My girlfriend asked me at some point, did I not want to try it. And that's what I said, it's for you. Then she said she liked seeing me do it, just like how I want to see her lick a girlfriend.
Its a feeling and experience like no other.

Powerless, you know there's nothing you can do about stopping it and knowing your wife is watching your little hard dick hanging in the air when your on your hands and knees on the bed. You can feel it moving in the breeze as he tightens up and fucks your mouth. Then humilation when you feel your little dick start jerking cum all over the bed and hear her tease you as he growls and sprays cum from his fat cock down your throat.

I time the jets of his sperm with each of my swallows and try not to choke, gag or let his semen out of my mouth. I stay like that for 10 mins and cherish every last throb his cock gives me until if gets soft in my mouth. I bring a warm towel, clean him up and go back to my chores and he goes back to the game like nothing ever happened. We are a happy family with him in our lives. :giggle:
What is your wife doing during all of this?

Powerless, you know there's nothing you can do about stopping it and knowing your wife is watching your little hard dick hanging in the air when your on your hands and knees on the bed. You can feel it moving in the breeze as he tightens up and fucks your mouth. Then humilation when you feel your little dick start jerking cum all over the bed and hear her tease you as he growls and sprays cum from his fat cock down your throat.
So perfectly descriptive!

Reactions: SexualOptions