Me and white pussy…

Please login or become a member to view
My name is Bill. Most women love to call me daddy and that is self explanatory. I might be nearing 50 but I can more than keep up with the young boys, especially when it comes to hot, LONG, sex sessions. I am still rock solid muscle, I have a huge tool 9 inches thick and 15 inches long, with balls 2 inches or more around, each. I tell it like it is with total honesty. I have nothing to hide about what I am, what I do, and/or how I treat other people. Basically as long as you all stimulate me I am a non stop fuck machine and cum machine. I am ½ Black and ½ Hispanic. My father was a military black man and my mom was Hispanic.
I learne when I was 14 years old, by virtue of “chemistry,” that most often women can’t wait to bounce up and down hard on this true horse size cock because once they get to cumming, trust me, they never want off. Then, ironically, if this is a married type 3 way situation, which often it is, this hot action makes their men have a burning desire to let me fuck their faces and swallow. I have always been bisexual in the sense that consisted of letting men service me orally. I always said, “men were made to suck cock while the women were made to fuck it”. Which is really the truth. My experience has always been that men DO make the absolute best cocksuckers, I guess because we know what we need or want in order to get the best blow action possible.
I think another key to hot sex is HONESTY. Do not lie about who you are fucking, or whether you are married or not, because it WILL catch up with you. My 22 year old female partner and I have been dating since the day she turned 18 - a total virgin at that. I busted her cherry wide open on her 18th birthday for 4, 3 hour sessions within that 24 hour period. Still to this day Lisa tells me what a hot fuck that I am.
I do not have a deep partnership with any male in particular however I am looking for a live in or regular male cocksucker. I prefer light color skin/races like Asian or White, some light skinned Hispanic’s are hot. I need a man/someone that will take and perform my cocksucking orders. I have such a vibrant sex drive that his request is almost a must, simply because I need to cum hard at least 10 times a day, huge loads each time.
You know you want this fucking black daddy horse cock and balls up your fucking cunt; just admit it. I always have huge full balls that cum extra huge loads, I am totally disease free and on preP. I had a vasectomy a year ago, so no babies from me.
If you want to text or email, that is cool, just please identify yourself in some way..you ill, teAs you know, I love hot military bottoms, and their wives/women that love to serve my fucking horse cock cock/balls around the clock. After 61 years now I can say that men were definitely made for the cocksucking and women's cunts are put on this earth to take good poundings from a horse tool like mine. So message me if you're interested - I host - let's see what we can work out. I will add here that I am fixed - so your wife will not get knocked up. Only a TON of cum that you will lick out of her cunt for me. I'm on a very fun journey right now of fucking married men's wives for their men then - fucking forcing their men to suck a couple loads out of this monster. I know that I love watching my current fuck get hammered by huge cocks, And my male friend I love to watch be blindfolded while you hammer his mouth, making him swallow every drop. And I am bi, so deal with it. Let me know if your wife/girl wants this big horse cock/balls. I can fuck a hot steamy real cunt just as easy as a hot man hole. I love to DP chicks, so let me know. I will suck your cock nonstop while fucking a chick. I love fucking married bitches to death while their husbands watch. These men really DO need "how to" fuck their wives, sex lessons. Just like I have always said, fuck them hard - with a purpose. No easy motion - but hard, rough fucking like you were a god damn bull. Women's pussies cum harder with that caliber of use. Ex-military. I am a total dom top, and hopefully you'll do as we both need. I am a very take-charge type man. I'm very tall, 6-7, 200 pounds, so no one will fuck with you when you're around me, that is for damn sure. Cock rings rock, mastubating sleeves rock, hot jocks for my bottoms are a must, love my women in crotchless panties with a clean, shaved cunt. I have a huge smoking fetish while geting blown, a fetish for sex outside, a fetish for blindfolding my partners - I like to surprise - especially with occasional deep, hard thrusts. I have a huge sex drive that never stops, I cum several huge loads a day, I jack off constantly sometimes, and if I'm partying - I tell people that I'm "smokin and strokin". Actually I prefer a little coke versus booze or smoke. It DOES send me over the edge sexually - as like I turn into a wild animal... I like to fuck anyway like I am a god damn bullin heat. So go figure... Bear in mind that I've been around the block many times, so you can tell me anything you wish - nothing will shock me. The older that I get it seems the trashier I get Oh yes, and I love my Marlboro Menthol Blue shorts - want one? I love to smoke, whether or not that statement be fucked up or not. To each their own. Would love to meet regulars in the area or consistent traveler/visitors. I have a beautiful home and am glad to host. I pay all expenses while you are here. Would love a live in sex partner. Open relationship for me. Even a possible m/f couple livein situation. Let's don't talk bullshit - be serious with me. Let's chat - private me, text me, send me emails, whatever you like. Love to entertain and have company - no pressure about anything. Actually I do have a very sane side to me as I AM a retired Army Lieutenant and also a retired AT&T Communications Executive, I worked on the big Army base in Leavenworth Kansas USA. My AT&T career took me all over the world being an internationally based company.
You military men are totally awesome - thanks to each and every one of you for your service to our country. I just walk the wild side sexually, always have…
I'm also very much after friends out of the bedroom as well. I love to entertain, cook, have friends over, and make each day count as if it were the last…

Attachments

• trim_2B425469-FB97-401B-96AC-76650B4B276B.mp4
    39.1 MB
  • IMG_0018_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0018_Original.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2023-12-22_Original.jpeg
    2023-12-22_Original.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Bbbks839

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu