Mature lady did a threesome in back seat of car

Squirting

Female
I retired from my regular job last year. I do have sex with my cuckolding husband occasionally but I still find the thrill in having random sex. Last week, my husband and I attended a gathering of old friends at his former employee's house. Richard, his former employee, is a retiree in his mid-60s. I sat beside Richard at the gathering and after a few drinks, that old guy started to whisper to me how all these years he had been dreaming to have sex with me. I was dressed in a T-shirt and shorts and he surreptitiously caressed my bare thighs. Before long, he spoke to me aloud that he would show me around his house. My vagina was already wet, so I said okay. Richard and I then left the group and went upstairs. Richard brought me into his room and we did a quickie just not to arouse the suspicion of the others. My husband of course knew what we have been up to and he asked me softly and sarcastically whether that dirty old man could still get an erection😅

My cunt was still itching for a fuck and so, I told my husband that we should leave the gathering to find a place to fuck. We left Richard's place and my husband drove to a nearby public park. I saw that there was a group of young men playing soccer nearby at the public park and just then, 2 young men who had just finished playing soccer were walking in our direction. I was then so horny that I suggested to my husband that he approach the 2 young men to get them to come into our car to fuck me. To my surprise, my cuckolding husband alighted from our car to speak with the 2 young men. My heart was pumping fast as I saw my husband talking to the 2 young men. To my bigger surprise, the 2 young men followed my husband to our car after a short conversation. I quickly climbed to the backseat of our 7-seater and adjusted the reclining backseat. Just then, the 2 young men entered the car and greeted me while my husband entered his driver's seat in front. The 2 young men look 18 to 20 years old and are slim in build. They introduced themselves as Adam and Herman. Once in the car, they wasted no time in caressing and kissing me. They stripped me naked and sucked my nipples. Soon, Adam moved down and ran his tongue up and down my cunt, causing me to scream in ecstasy. I was craving to suck their penises and I directed them to lay on the car seat. I moved down to my knees, grabbed a cock in each hand and sucked the 2 cocks vigorously one at a time. The 2 young men enjoyed the fellatio I gave them and they moaned and groaned loudly. My cunt got so itchy with my cunt juice flowing out, and in a dreamy state, I climbed over Adam and inserted his hard cock into my cunt. As soon as he pushed his cock up deep into my pussy, I reached an orgasm and my cunt shot out a load of cunt juice flowing down Adam's balls. That brought much pleasure to Adam and he, too, reached an orgasm just a few fucking strokes later. As Adam's cock was beginning to soften, I climbed over to Herman and started to fuck him vigorously. Herman lasted a little longer than Adam and he cummed as I was climaxing myself. After it was all over, I tipped them out of goodwill (they did not ask for money).

Last edited:
Quite amazing for a woman retiree to be fucked by not one but two much younger guys.
Loved it when I was doing a 21 year old, I was 68 at the time. The animalistic, no holds barred sex was unbelievable, unfortunately he wasn't able to distinguish between love and sex and got too possessive. He moved on when he met someone closer his age, the sex was memorable

Quite amazing for a woman retiree to be fucked by not one but two much younger guys.
I’m my experience I’ve found that young men will jump at the opportunity to fuck an older woman. I think it’s a fantasy of theirs. So happy you could fulfill two young men’s fantasy. I think the fantasy is even greater when they are driving their cocks into not only an older woman but another man’s wife.

I’m my experience I’ve found that young men will jump at the opportunity to fuck an older woman. I think it’s a fantasy of theirs. So happy you could fulfill two young men’s fantasy. I think the fantasy is even greater when they are driving their cocks into not only an older woman but another man’s wife.
It was my dream in puberty and teen-years for sure . With my French or Biology teacher for example 🙂

I don't believe you. You know why.

I retired from my regular job last year. I do have sex with my cuckolding husband occasionally but I still find the thrill in having random sex. Last week, my husband and I attended a gathering of old friends at his former employee's house. Richard, his former employee, is a retiree in his mid-60s. I sat beside Richard at the gathering and after a few drinks, that old guy started to whisper to me how all these years he had been dreaming to have sex with me. I was dressed in a T-shirt and shorts and he surreptitiously caressed my bare thighs. Before long, he spoke to me aloud that he would show me around his house. My vagina was already wet, so I said okay. Richard and I then left the group and went upstairs. Richard brought me into his room and we did a quickie just not to arouse the suspicion of the others. My husband of course knew what we have been up to and he asked me softly and sarcastically whether that dirty old man could still get an erection😅

My cunt was still itching for a fuck and so, I told my husband that we should leave the gathering to find a place to fuck. We left Richard's place and my husband drove to a nearby public park. I saw that there was a group of young men playing soccer nearby at the public park and just then, 2 young men who had just finished playing soccer were walking in our direction. I was then so horny that I suggested to my husband that he approach the 2 young men to get them to come into our car to fuck me. To my surprise, my cuckolding husband alighted from our car to speak with the 2 young men. My heart was pumping fast as I saw my husband talking to the 2 young men. To my bigger surprise, the 2 young men followed my husband to our car after a short conversation. I quickly climbed to the backseat of our 7-seater and adjusted the reclining backseat. Just then, the 2 young men entered the car and greeted me while my husband entered his driver's seat in front. The 2 young men look 18 to 20 years old and are slim in build. They introduced themselves as Adam and Herman. Once in the car, they wasted no time in caressing and kissing me. They stripped me naked and sucked my nipples. Soon, Adam moved down and ran his tongue up and down my cunt, causing me to scream in ecstasy. I was craving to suck their penises and I directed them to lay on the car seat. I moved down to my knees, grabbed a cock in each hand and sucked the 2 cocks vigorously one at a time. The 2 young men enjoyed the fellatio I gave them and they moaned and groaned loudly. My cunt got so itchy with my cunt juice flowing out, and in a dreamy state, I climbed over Adam and inserted his hard cock into my cunt. As soon as he pushed his cock up deep into my pussy, I reached an orgasm and my cunt shot out a load of cunt juice flowing down Adam's balls. That brought much pleasure to Adam and he, too, reached an orgasm just a few fucking strokes later. As Adam's cock was beginning to soften, I climbed over to Herman and started to fuck him vigorously. Herman lasted a little longer than Adam and he cummed as I was climaxing myself. After it was all over, I tipped them out of goodwill (they did not ask for money).
Need to see my wife enjoying a couple young studs like them. Make her feel like she was in her 20`s again.

Reactions: Mack351