Mature couple looking for second set of hands.

Jay Mann

Male
Gold
Looking for an extra set of hands to give my blindfolded wife a surprise 4 handed erotic massage. Mature males or couples from SWFL considered. Dont need a guy with a bull attitude. We looking for a special person who's biggest turn on is to watch a beautiful voluptuous mature real wife enjoy pleasure.No BS.

Attachments

• IMG_20200514_153253.jpg
    IMG_20200514_153253.jpg
    685.7 KB · Views: 48
Looking for an extra set of hands to give my blindfolded wife a surprise 4 handed erotic massage. Mature males or couples from SWFL considered. Dont need a guy with a bull attitude. We looking for a special person who's biggest turn on is to watch a beautiful voluptuous mature real wife enjoy pleasure.No BS.

Jay Mann

I wish i was close to SWFL to join you giving your pretty blindfoldend wife a 4 handed erotic massage. It is to your credit that that you seek her pleasure even if its just a massage. There's love there.

Unfortunately, I live in the Silicon Valley area of CA.

Reactions: Jay Mann