Married Male Seeking Couple for Long Term in Chicagoland

48 year old attractive heterosexual ethnic male. Corporate executive / professional. 5'11, 175lb.

Hoping to find a couple or woman that I can become friends with for regular adult play. I do find myself attracted to women around my age or older but that is not a requirement. I don't have any racial hang ups.

I am very respectful of any boundaries. This is all about her and making sure she is getting the attention she deserves.

If I were to find someone, my ideal location for play would be nice hotels when it gets to that.

I am located in the western suburbs but open to anywhere in the Chicagoland area.

Discretion assured and expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincenzo
48 year old attractive heterosexual ethnic male. Corporate executive / professional. 5'11, 175lb.

I am not looking to bed hop so hoping to find a couple or woman that I can become friends with for regular adult play. I do find myself attracted to women in their 50s and older but that is not a requirement. However, I am not looking for anyone younger than 40. I don't have any racial hang ups.

I am very respectful of any boundaries. This is all about her and making sure she is getting the attention she deserves.

If I were to find someone, my ideal location for play would be nice hotels when it gets to that.

I am located in the western suburbs but open to anywhere in the Chicagoland area.

Discretion assured and expected.
50 year old couple that enjoys playing. Care to share more info