Magic cock!

Happy Mom

Female
Gold
I thought I’d share an experience that happened a couple weeks ago. While in Europe my hubby and I met a man at the hotel restaurant and struck up a conversation. After an hour so talking (and flirting) I ask him point blank if he would join me and my husband in a threesome. I wanted him to fuck me while I sucked my hubby. Turns out he is in an open marriage and wanted to make sure his wife didn’t have any plans for the evening he needed to attend. She ended up coming down from their room to me us. She didn’t have any plans and said he was free to fuck me. She did whisper to me that he was a fabulous fuck!

We went to our room and we started by my hubby watching me suck the other man. After I was good and wet and my husband was very hard I turned to suck him while the man stuck his cock in me from behind. I’ve had both longer and thicker but his cock felt better that probably any other that had been in me. I totally lost control at at one point bit my hubby’s shaft drawing a little blood. I’ve never before had such an orgasm. I think this man truly had a magic cock! I can’t stop thinking about it. Someday I hope to run into him again and have him fuck me until I can’t walk the next day.

So Merlin, what’s makes you magic?
Merlin the magician. She claimed I had a magic wand. After sex she would lay in my arms for 30minutes or so and every couple of minutes her body would shiver with aftershock. Im not claiming to be any type of super lover, with her I just happened to nail it. To quote you, to her my cock just happened to feel better. Iv had 2 women tell me Im the best they have had but that leaves about a dozen that havent told me that.

She was a great ego boost and I'll take what I can get.

Merlin the magician. She claimed I had a magic wand. After sex she would lay in my arms for 30minutes or so and every couple of minutes her body would shiver with aftershock. Im not claiming to be any type of super lover, with her I just happened to nail it. To quote you, to her my cock just happened to feel better. Iv had 2 women tell me Im the best they have had but that leaves about a dozen that havent told me that.

She was a great ego boost and I'll take what I can get.
I like that. It’s like I mentioned, I may never meet this guy again but I’ll remember him always. Definitely my best orgasm. Sounds like those women won’t forget you either.

I like that. It’s like I mentioned, I may never meet this guy again but I’ll remember him always. Definitely my best orgasm. Sounds like those women won’t forget you either.
I like to think they wont.

Just a note, if his cock was just right for your pussy then your pussy was probably just right for his cock too. So he probably wont forget you either. Talking from experience.

BTW great story, loved it..

• Love
Reactions: Happy Mom
I thought I’d share an experience that happened a couple weeks ago. While in Europe my hubby and I met a man at the hotel restaurant and struck up a conversation. After an hour so talking (and flirting) I ask him point blank if he would join me and my husband in a threesome. I wanted him to fuck me while I sucked my hubby. Turns out he is in an open marriage and wanted to make sure his wife didn’t have any plans for the evening he needed to attend. She ended up coming down from their room to me us. She didn’t have any plans and said he was free to fuck me. She did whisper to me that he was a fabulous fuck!

We went to our room and we started by my hubby watching me suck the other man. After I was good and wet and my husband was very hard I turned to suck him while the man stuck his cock in me from behind. I’ve had both longer and thicker but his cock felt better that probably any other that had been in me. I totally lost control at at one point bit my hubby’s shaft drawing a little blood. I’ve never before had such an orgasm. I think this man truly had a magic cock! I can’t stop thinking about it. Someday I hope to run into him again and have him fuck me until I can’t walk the next day.
Very hot

Reactions: Happy Mom