Lost interest, help!

zarywe

Gold
Some background info, my wife and I started trying this lifestyle about 3 years ago, she's had a few bulls here and there but nothing lasted more than a few sessions. With previous experiences, things were great but never perfect, possibly why they never lasted long.

We recently found a bull who is great in almost every sense: good looking, fit and athlete, huge dick, sex was so good she was wet all the time, had no problem with us filming. They fucked multiple times a week, and it satisfied pretty much every fantasy my wife or I had.

But as time went on I found myself wanting it less and less, to the point where the thought is almost borderline unpleasant.

Did anyone else experience this sudden drop in interest? If so, how did you snap out of it?

Reactions: uqqgsf
Some background info, my wife and I started trying this lifestyle about 3 years ago, she's had a few bulls here and there but nothing lasted more than a few sessions. With previous experiences, things were great but never perfect, possibly why they never lasted long.

We recently found a bull who is great in almost every sense: good looking, fit and athlete, huge dick, sex was so good she was wet all the time, had no problem with us filming. They fucked multiple times a week, and it satisfied pretty much every fantasy my wife or I had.

But as time went on I found myself wanting it less and less, to the point where the thought is almost borderline unpleasant.

Did anyone else experience this sudden drop in interest? If so, how did you snap out of it?
Interest waxes and wanes, looks like you did not discuss any exit strategy with your wife, we started into this lifestyle about 6 years back, during Covid times, for about a year we were swapping with just one other couple once in a while, thats when my wife said that perhaps that's all that she needs for a few years, but after sometime, she started talking to a guy on her own accord...and it restarted., essentially she and I - both were enjoying it.

Previously I used to be keen to watch her have sex, now not so much, I enjow getting her dressed and ready for a date night, but most times she will go out on her own, we just exchange stories when either of us have been out with someone else. There is one guy she likes a lot and I dont, so when she goes out with him, we dont discuss it - at least not in detail, just like so how was your date night, - It was great, we leave it at that. Whilst with someone else she will discuss in detail and when she is out or away with him send me pictures and she will take photos/videos or get him to record for me.

Would love to know what you think.

Sometimes you get what you want and it doesn’t deliver. Don’t crash the party for everyone. Suffer (if you call it that) in silence for a while, there is a good chance you’ll enjoy it again. By stopping & wanting to start again it will make it harder for her to trust it’s what you really want. Again, don’t rock the boat. Let them enjoy it. Try audio recording only. Create new fantasies with them.

Sometimes you get what you want and it doesn’t deliver. Don’t crash the party for everyone. Suffer (if you call it that) in silence for a while, there is a good chance you’ll enjoy it again. By stopping & wanting to start again it will make it harder for her to trust it’s what you really want. Again, don’t rock the boat. Let them enjoy it. Try audio recording only. Create new fantasies with them.
Thanks for this different perspective, guess I was mainly thinking for myself and not really considering how it would make my wife feel if I suddenly cut off all of this for her.

Interest waxes and wanes, looks like you did not discuss any exit strategy with your wife, we started into this lifestyle about 6 years back, during Covid times, for about a year we were swapping with just one other couple once in a while, thats when my wife said that perhaps that's all that she needs for a few years, but after sometime, she started talking to a guy on her own accord...and it restarted., essentially she and I - both were enjoying it.

Previously I used to be keen to watch her have sex, now not so much, I enjow getting her dressed and ready for a date night, but most times she will go out on her own, we just exchange stories when either of us have been out with someone else. There is one guy she likes a lot and I dont, so when she goes out with him, we dont discuss it - at least not in detail, just like so how was your date night, - It was great, we leave it at that. Whilst with someone else she will discuss in detail and when she is out or away with him send me pictures and she will take photos/videos or get him to record for me.

Would love to know what you think.
I do sense a transition in myself as well. When we first started, I felt like I had to be in the room the entire time, afraid I was going to miss a single second of watching my wife getting fucked.

But lately I find myself ok with her and the bull together without me there, and starting to enjoy thinking about her having sex rather than directly watching it.

She also mentioned she can film for me so I can enjoy these videos afterwards, rather than on the spot which could be too stimulating at times.

Yes, letting my wife go out on a date alone does turn me on, but it requires communication beforehand. I was wondering if your wife likes the BBC?
I do sense a transition in myself as well. When we first started, I felt like I had to be in the room the entire time, afraid I was going to miss a single second of watching my wife getting fucked.

But lately I find myself ok with her and the bull together without me there, and starting to enjoy thinking about her having sex rather than directly watching it.

She also mentioned she can film for me so I can enjoy these videos afterwards, rather than on the spot which could be too stimulating at times.

Yes, letting my wife go out on a date alone does turn me on, but it requires communication beforehand. I was wondering if your wife likes the BBC?
She has always had a BBC fantasy, chatted with a few but yet to find one for her to meet

For my part, I would say that each person needs to listen to the other and be willing to make compromises. This is the very principle of a lasting relationship and, if applicable, marriage. And this applies to all aspects of daily life. In this lifestyle, it's even more important. Each person must find happiness while respecting their partner; otherwise, it's no longer a relationship. At first, I mostly went along with this lifestyle out of love for her, before growing to enjoy it. As the experience continued to progress, I started to pull back, but I let it continue because she liked it, she wanted and needed it. Then she got pregnant (by me, of course), and we significantly slowed down, almost stopping this lifestyle during her pregnancy (with only two exceptions). It was good for us. Until our first child was about two years old, we had completely stopped and didn’t even think about it... and then it gradually came back. We both wanted to spice up our sex life again. Not as wildly as before, but by bringing in other partners. It gradually intensified over the next two years, and it worked well for us. Less often and less extreme than before our child, but still very intense, so to speak. Then she got pregnant again. And another period of "abstinence," without any exceptions this time. This lasted for several years, living a settled, quiet life as exhausted parents. But as the kids grew older, it started up again... except that I didn’t particularly need it anymore. But her desire returned just as strong as it was before our first child. By agreement, and more for her and for the stability of our family, I accept it, but I participate much less than before (though still sometimes). It excites me less, and what I could tolerate before, I no longer can; what I didn’t like before, now repels me. So, she often goes out alone to satisfy her fantasies and urges. Sometimes I ask her to tell me about it, sometimes I cut her off because I don’t want to know too much. In fact, what matters to me is her pleasure and especially her safety. We make love less often with each other than she has sex with others. Clearly, she has more sex outside than with me. We’re at a different stage in our relationship. We’re parents first and foremost, and then she has her debauched life on the side. But it works for us.