Los Angeles FLR Cuckold Couple

Hello, we are a cuckold couple in Los Angeles hoping to communicate and maybe even meet other cuckold couples like us. We have a strict FLR (Female Led relationship). My wife does as she pleases, while I (the husband) do as I am told. My wife is very active sexually and has enjoyed many lovers, although currently she has one steady boyfriend she likes and is developing strong feelings for. As a cuckold husband in a strict Female Led Relationship, the only sex I am allowed is masturbation when I get my wife's permission. I am tasked with preparing the house (and bedroom) for her boyfriend's visits, helping my wife with her dress, hair and makeup, preparing food and drinks for them, fetching things for them, cleaning up after them, etc. I am kept naked to emphasize my inferiority as a lowly slave servant cuck husband, and I must kneel and grovel naked before her boyfriend and respectfully address him as "Sir." I am grateful when allowed to slurp up her boyfriend's used cum after they have sex. I am often used to chauffeur my wife and her boyfriend when they go out. My wife (and I) enjoy humiliating me by her telling people when we go out, and her friends when we are home, that she uses me as a cuckold slave husband while she has boyfriends for sex and romance. We do not know any other cuckold couples and would love to correspond and perhaps meet people like us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, we are a cuckold couple in Los Angeles hoping to communicate and maybe even meet other cuckold couples like us. We have a strict FLR (Female Led relationship). My wife does as she pleases, while I (the husband) do as I am told. My wife is very active sexually and has enjoyed many lovers, although currently she has one steady boyfriend she likes and is developing strong feelings for. As a cuckold husband in a strict Female Led Relationship, the only sex I am allowed is masturbation when I get my wife's permission. I am tasked with preparing the house (and bedroom) for her boyfriend's visits, helping my wife with her dress, hair and makeup, preparing food and drinks for them, fetching things for them, cleaning up after them, etc. I am kept naked to emphasize my inferiority as a lowly slave servant cuck husband, and I must kneel and grovel naked before her boyfriend and respectfully address him as "Sir." I am grateful when allowed to slurp up her boyfriend's used cum after they have sex. I am often used to chauffeur my wife and her boyfriend when they go out. My wife (and I) enjoy humiliating me by her telling people when we go out, and her friends when we are home, that she uses me as a cuckold slave husband while she has boyfriends for sex and romance. We do not know any other cuckold couples and would love to correspond and perhaps meet people like us.
I love to be cuckolded by dominant female .. forced to do all nasty things .. great

Reactions: like2wacher66
Very sexy

Would it be possible to chat with your gorgeous wife and have her enjoy forcing me too do anal and cum eating for her. My wife is very submissive, she loves bigger dick than mine n feeding me cum. But she lacks in humilation, and teasing mental play. I crave it

You have a beautiful wife. I want to curse him

Sounds a lot like our marriage.