Looking for group fun

Jerry berry

Couple
We are an experienced couple and my younger hot wife wants to realise her desire for a group of men to use her , she’s had mmm and three men at once but craves more, I’m looking to spice it up and tie her oiled body to a bed or chair and then watch them take turns, has anyone else done this before, as we did try last year to organise a group but it was a total flop , looking for some useful advice please..!

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 120
We are an experienced couple and my younger hot wife wants to realise her desire for a group of men to use her , she’s had mmm and three men at once but craves more, I’m looking to spice it up and tie her oiled body to a bed or chair and then watch them take turns, has anyone else done this before, as we did try last year to organise a group but it was a total flop , looking for some useful advice please..!
I would be very interested if your around the Colorado area ? Hmu I am sure we could figure something out

I would love to get involved in giving your wife my cock!

I have a very large groups of my friends who can fuck her till morning without break no mercy