Let's see those sloppy seconds

TheRedWolf

Male
From
IL, US
Verified
Gold
After two months of chatting I was able to meet a nice couple last night. They were overnighting in my area while on vacation.

After months of working out the details we decided to meet. We all tested in advance and agreed on bare play.

We spent a wonderful evening together and I enjoyed some of the messiest creampied pussy I'd ever had. Sloppy seconds is fantastic.

Who else enjoys seconds?

Attachments

• 20240824123738.jpg
    20240824123738.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Once I experienced "seconds," I always wanted it. Hottest sex I ever had with my girlfriend and later with my wife. That need/desire often led to frustration, as the opportunity to enjoy seconds with a wife or girlfriend just doesn't happen all that often until one is married (or living together) and even then most of us guys won't experience "seconds" on a regular basis. We have jobs, kids, and we aren't always with our wife when she is enjoying a lover. In our marriage, it helped that my wife preferred longer term lovers whom she could invite to our home and who had access to her any time they wanted but that didn't always translate to me being in her afterwards. The other guys needs all kinds of flexibility too, if he's married. Things just intervene, so - enjoy whenever you can would be my advice! 🙂))))