Ladies please help me

Ladies, I need some help. I have the best husband ever apart from his manhood. It doesn’t satisfy me, if never has and it never will. I’m so frustrated. I’ve told him that I have needs and I’m going to go crazy if I don’t get sorted out soon. I’ve asked him if I could bring another man into the bedroom but so far the answer has been no. I’ve shown all of my friends how badly endowed he is and they all agree with me. I’ve decided that I’m going to get as many people to shame him into letting me getting a pounding. What can I say to put him in his place?

Ladies, I need some help. I have the best husband ever apart from his manhood. It doesn’t satisfy me, if never has and it never will. I’m so frustrated. I’ve told him that I have needs and I’m going to go crazy if I don’t get sorted out soon. I’ve asked him if I could bring another man into the bedroom but so far the answer has been no. I’ve shown all of my friends how badly endowed he is and they all agree with me. I’ve decided that I’m going to get as many people to shame him into letting me getting a pounding. What can I say to put him in his place?
Have you considered talking to a sex therapist who can maybe talk with you as a couple and perhaps make him more aware of your needs. It appears that he just dosnt understand that you have a real need to be satisfied sexually. Im sure the therapist would be up to date on cuckold solutions and help persuade hubby to allow you to have a few well endowed lovers.

I thought about that but I don’t want him to disappoint another woman. I’m tempted to just post him online and making him read the comments. Maybe he’ll get the message
In my opinion, you're trying to force something. That never works well! Put yourself in his shoes, would you agree that he can have sex with another woman just because you haven't satisfied him? I think not.

Better try to find a solution with him or at least that he is also enthusiastic about your proposal. You're a girl like me. You know how to seduce him.

I’ve asked him if I could bring another man into the bedroom but so far the answer has been no. I’ve shown all of my friends how badly endowed he is and they all agree with me. I’ve decided that I’m going to get as many people to shame him into letting me getting a pounding. What can I say to put him in his place?
Dear Frustrated Wife:

I suggest rethinking your strategic approach to this ‘little’ problem.

You write, “I’ve decided” [to put him in his place], and solicit community input on the “how” and “what.” Mr. Little is well aware of his diminutive dimensions, and many of his ‘cousins’ [if you take my meaning] feel very strong angst about this. It takes on a status similar to an “official secret.”

A sudden onslaught of contacts may not take the direction you want. This has potential to go sideways in a hurry.

Shame is an extremely powerful emotion, and community intervention can make a powerful impact. But even that requires a strategy. What am I suggesting?

I encourage you to gain insights on how you can powerfully eroticize his angst and lead him to crave cuckoldry like nothing else on the planet. I encourage you to prepare a multi-faceted strategy based on very open communication [he hands you ammunition] and active listening, gradual exposure, fantasy exploration, role playing, emotional support — as you all the while ply his mind and psyche, tease, wheedle, dare, taunt, goad and otherwise ready him to crave this.

I think your current approach is a blunder, but one which you can salvage. You’ve asked him to agree to something as a man would … because he is a man, and you want to respect that … But now … you can approach this as a woman.

This means you burrow deep inside his mind and psyche; you excavate every shred of any internalized shame or insecurity based on … well … you know. And against all that, you get to unleash the storm of your unbridled, feminine sensuality.

And you can ask questions. Plenty of them.

Isn’t pleasure a woman’s birthright?

Are women not entitled to all the satisfaction they are capable of experiencing?

Wouldn’t you like to see a cervix orgasms?

Should my sex life run substandard because of your ‘little’ problem?

Are you in yet … are you going soft … why can’t I feel you? Etc.

You need to keep tenderness with this. But share your disappointment also.

I suggest working out 5 -7 main points and make these recurring themes that he knows as well as his own dick. Share responses here and with your real-time friends. This can give you breadth and depth of understanding and help you interpret his words and actions.For some women, taunting small men can be extremely erotic. So this can prepare you as you prepare him to accept the inevitable. If he complains? Well … he had the chance to agree to this. You shared the “man’s” approach. Now you draw him into the dark, mystic, swirling vortex that is feminine sexuality.

Lastly, I have substantial confidence that this can happen. You know what is out there, and what he doesn’t have. You have men and women here who can show you his mind from the inside out. We can tweak the nuances of your interaction with him to make his internal response simply … exquisite. Sorry I’ve been so long.

All the best!

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
In my opinion, you're trying to force something. That never works well! Put yourself in his shoes, would you agree that he can have sex with another woman just because you haven't satisfied him? I think not.

Better try to find a solution with him or at least that he is also enthusiastic about your proposal. You're a girl like me. You know how to seduce him.

I agree!

And no no no do not play the shame game, you will ruin your relationship with him. Talk about instant Divorce - oh my oh my oh my.

And by the way, how on earth is a man supposed to get good at having sex with this wife unless she teaches/trains him? I have had to teach my husband how I like it and train him in what I like. Some of it was not something he was interested in doing but of course I am his wife so he learned any way and the man rocks my world in so many way now. :0 What exactly do you want? Bigger penis? They have extensions, ppas, strapons, thickeners, that can help so you probably have not fully exhausted your options. I know one thing for certain, if my husband had a smaller penis - I'd be having him take me anally a whole lot more! Smaller works so much better for longer anally, sure there is a point when I'm ready for more even back there but that is an easy fix (any of the aforementioned items).

If you truly love the man and desire to stay married, you will train him and pursue all your alternatives before the crazier stuff.

Let us see the problem.....and I would absolutely love to see and hear you pounded by a huge cock. I love when my wife gets pounded

You knew what you were getting before you married him, obviously you knew his size,

This is why my wife and I talked about sex before getting married, I knew she was going to fuck other guys, she told me it might happen,

My wife loving fucking and she told that she can work with any size cock as long as she's into the guy and feels comfortable, I'm 7+ and I know she's fucked other guys bigger than me as well as smaller than me,

Communication is the key to a good marriage.

do not play the shame game
💯% — likely, he has plenty now. It CAN go off the rails very quickly.

Years ago, a guy posted that he hid in his bedroom behind louvered closet doors where he could see this wife being railed by a guy’s stunt cock.

He wrote about how easily she became aroused, and how quickly he brought her to very powerful orgasms. Then he said that just seeing this [while she agreed, I don’t condone him watching without the stud’s permission], went a LONG way both to understanding but also to accepting that his very small organ would never do this for her.

From that, I understood that with careful preparation and mutual understanding by all involved, cuckoldry can have a therapeutic function.

The guy’s size/performance questions were answered. He was deeply validated and finally became able to acknowledge much about himself. He found personal growth and gained maturity.

While many guys both fear AND crave it, the deeper truth is that many of them NEED it.

Referencing shame is best done from the perspective of acknowledging it and then leading from that to validation in a new perspective based on acceptance and healing.

you write that you love him and here you want to embarrass him in front of everyone. YOUR LOVE IS STRANGE. You are selfish and think only of yourself, not dear, that is no love at all. A real woman who loves her husband is with him both in good and bad times, you have to see what is your fault. How many husbands have a small dick and the woman next to him knows that he is enjoying himself means the husband's attempt to seduce you And the fact that you want to have sex with someone else who has a bigger dick, so try it with your husband via video to watch the sharing of the wife and that way educate him and slowly convince him that it won't endanger your marriage, of course if you love your husband, but I really doubt that sincere love because you only want to mate with someone who has a big dick

you write that you love him and here you want to embarrass him in front of everyone. YOUR LOVE IS STRANGE. You are selfish and think only of yourself, not dear, that is no love at all. A real woman who loves her husband is with him both in good and bad times, you have to see what is your fault. How many husbands have a small dick and the woman next to him knows that he is enjoying himself means the husband's attempt to seduce you And the fact that you want to have sex with someone else who has a bigger dick, so try it with your husband via video to watch the sharing of the wife and that way educate him and slowly convince him that it won't endanger your marriage, of course if you love your husband, but I really doubt that sincere love because you only want to mate with someone who has a big dick
I’ll admit to thinking the OP was a male, projecting his own fantasies on the board. I moved against that, but am increasingly returning to that idea.