Kohls Dressing Room in Cookeville - TRUE STORY

AstonTN

Male
From
TN, US
Verified
At Kohl’s in Cookeville on a humid Tuesday afternoon, the fluorescent lights cast a sterile glow over the racks of summer dresses and discount shoes. I was wandering through the men's section, looking for a new pair of jeans, when I saw her: a stunning mature woman with auburn hair and a slender figure, examining a rack of blouses. Our eyes met, and a flash of heat sparked between us.

She was married—I saw the ring on her finger as she adjusted her purse strap—but that only added to the allure. With a mischievous smile, she sauntered over, her heels clicking softly on the tiled floor, then onto the carpet area, I nodded my head and said hello.

“Looking for something special? It's a scorcher out there” she asked, her voice low and sultry. “Maybe,” I replied, letting my eyes linger on her curves. “What about you?”

She laughed softly, a musical sound that sent shivers down my spine. “I think I found it.”

We exchanged a few more words about the humidity, how the store was almost empty at noon and being a good time to be there, playful banter mixed with innuendo, the kind that makes your heart race and your palms sweat. The store was quiet, the few shoppers engrossed in their own worlds, oblivious to the electricity crackling between us.

Without a word, she took my hand and led me toward the fitting rooms, a daring glint in her eye. We slipped into a vacant stall, the door clicking shut behind us. The cramped space was filled with the scent of her perfume, intoxicating and sweet.

Her lips were on mine before I could speak, soft and demanding. The kiss deepened, our breaths mingling, bodies pressing close in the tight confines of the fitting room. Her hands roamed my back, pulling me closer, her need palpable.

Time seemed to stand still as we lost ourselves in each other, the world outside forgotten. It was a moment of reckless abandon, a brief escape from reality.

When we finally pulled apart, panting and flushed, she straightened her blouse and smoothed her hair, the ghost of a smile playing on her lips.

“I have to go,” she whispered, her voice tinged with regret.

“Me too,” I said, my heart still pounding.

With one last lingering kiss, she slipped out of the fitting room and disappeared into the store, leaving me breathless and yearning for more. As I watched her go, I couldn’t help but wonder if our paths would ever cross again, or if this midday encounter would remain a tantalizing, raunchy memory of Kohl’s.

On my way out, I sent her husband a clip of us via WhatsApp with the words "mission accomplished", and he responded "she concurs".

Attachments

• Kohl.png
    Kohl.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 149
Wow hot, I remember one time at Victoria secrets going into the dressing room with my wife helping her change and hook her bras, the door was part way open and a few men waiting on their wife’s changing noticed me helping her change, she was fully naked trying on both bra and panties, and every time she would change I’m move to the side so they could see her in her bra and panties, in time I eased the door a bit more open as I seen them trying to sneak peeks and soon they could watch her get naked and try on the next set, I kept the show going for a while, I’d go out and get other things for her to try and in time she realized what was going on and was really turned on, at some point she said damn baby you have me giving a show and the audience is growing, it’s making me wet, finally while she was naked, she turned so all could see her,, then pushed the door closed and wrapped her arms around me kissing me and said fuck me daddy, fuck me right here and now, and I dropped my pance and we fucked her bent over Simi standing and me taking her from behind, I think everyone knew what was going on as she is not the quiet type when aroused, and she was hot as hell. When we finally left there was a group of men standing around outside the booths waiting to see us depart, she was flush, and a bit red but smiled at them and said hope you enjoyed the show!