Just the idea of being cucked has led me here

Hi all,

My current relationship has brought me here. My girlfriend (25) met a new guy at work and she’s become more and more attached to him as time has passed.

He’s in his mid 30s and I immediately sensed there was some chemistry between the two of them.

They started to hang out, and i became jealous, even asking her outright if there was something going on.

She told me she liked the attention she was getting from him. The way in which he would chat to her. She also said she wasn’t going to ignore him.

I noticed she starting dressing differently. She’d never wear thongs to work before, now she’s practically wearing them everyday. When I’m doing the laundry, I’ll notice they’re messier than before too.

She will hang out with him after work. Before I’d be annoyed, now I sit stroking myself imagining her fucking him.

I changed, I used the feel jealous and angry, but now I get so hard thinking of the two of them fucking. That’s why I now have a huge cuckold fetish and would like to know how to take it further.

She saw him last night, and came home in a really good mood.

In the advice of a few others here, I brought him up during sex to see how she’d respond. She ended up giving me an amazing handjob while talking about him and how attractive he is.

To top it all off, she let me choose the panties she’d be wearing to work today. Result!
How late did she come home?

Reactions: Benjy
Hi all,

My current relationship has brought me here. My girlfriend (25) met a new guy at work and she’s become more and more attached to him as time has passed.

He’s in his mid 30s and I immediately sensed there was some chemistry between the two of them.

They started to hang out, and i became jealous, even asking her outright if there was something going on.

She told me she liked the attention she was getting from him. The way in which he would chat to her. She also said she wasn’t going to ignore him.

I noticed she starting dressing differently. She’d never wear thongs to work before, now she’s practically wearing them everyday. When I’m doing the laundry, I’ll notice they’re messier than before too.

She will hang out with him after work. Before I’d be annoyed, now I sit stroking myself imagining her fucking him.

I changed, I used the feel jealous and angry, but now I get so hard thinking of the two of them fucking. That’s why I now have a huge cuckold fetish and would like to know how to take it further.
i pretty much got to this site the same way as you. every time i jack off now i always imagine that my wife is sucking a thick uncut cock or being fucked by a guy with a thick cock. and i always imagine that i get that thick cock stiff by sucking it and placing his cock into my wife's pussy.

Hey everyone, bit of time since my last update. Well, it happened! She told me what happened last night in his car.

Again she was wearing a short skirt with a tiny thong on, only this time he commented on it, and how good the thong would look on the floor of his car.

One thing led to another and he fingered her in the car, and she jerked him off. She came home and told me about it, saying how his cock was thicker than mine and longer too.

She knows I have a huge panty fetish and even jerked me off with the worn panties while she told me. I’m in heaven!

I’ve started wearing them, especially her used ones. I want to wear some filled with another man’s cum so badly.
The feel of them is fantastic but knowing that the dried sperm of the man who has taken your wife as his own, is rubbing against your pathetic cock and balls is a feeling that you just can't beat! The scent of their combined juices in those panties is something you have to inhale deeply before you put them on.

You need to bring this out in the open with your gf to let her know how being a cuckold is such a turn on for you. (maybe dont use the term cuckhold just yet) If she's like my wife she wont totally understand. We skirted around the issue for over a year before coming out on what we each wanted. It happened at an "adult" resort in the Dominican Republic, with free drinks and a nude beach. Public sex isnt an option there, but I know alot was going on between "friends" back in the rooms.
Anyway there was this seminar given called "Becoming a Faithful Hotwife" and we attended. It was pretty eyeopening and we left there with a better appreciation of what each was feeling. We bought the lady's book called "The Faithful Hotwife" because it had all kind of fun exercises or challenges for us both to do to see where we felt comfortable in this Hotwife lifestyle.
We are having a great time now exploring our feelings and limits, but you both have to be on the same page, and beating around the bush will leave one partner in the dark which is a recipe for disaster.