Just a few pics

My GF and I like going to slightly out of the way places hiking, along rivers, somewhere out in nature where we can strip, go naked and relax. I like photographing her in these natural settings. Getting artsy once in a while, but mostly just because she's naked and looks great.

These places are out of the way but not remote, and there's always the chance someone will come along. Which has happened several times and has always thrilled us both. She likes to be seen and I like her being seen.

On one such trip to a local stream we had stripped naked and I was taking pictures of her.

I saw a guy walking down the stream towards us and I let her know. She looked his way, said ok, and continued posing for me. Her choosing to stay naked and exposed to the guy was as always a turn on. Her back was to him and I continued to take pictures of her. The guy was close enough to be able to see what we were doing and kept waking down the stream towards us. I waved at him and he waved back. I could see he was wearing hiking shirts and boots but no shirt.

20220815_144948 (1).jpg
He eventually walked up to me and said hi, and apologized for interrupting us. He said hi to my GF and she said hi back without covering up at all. Letting him see anything he was willing to look at. He explained he was just heading down river and needed to go past us. All the while it was obvious he was enjoying looking at her. He was the chatty type. Explaining where he had been up the mountain and was glad to be on the river. We obviously weren't distressed by his presence and he asked if he could rest a bit there. He asked about us being naked. Why we were naked, did we do it often, how long had we been naked, had others seen us too. I kept taking pictures as he chatted and looked. Then he asked if we'd mind if he got naked too. I looked at her and she said she didn't care. He quickly removed his shorts and underwear. Now all 3 of us were mostly nude, and he was sporting a pretty good chubby. She smiled and said, "Nice." Which embarrassed him a bit and he offered to put his shorts back on. She said it was fine and she didn't mind. A actually knew she was enjoying seeing it and his embarrassment.

I went back to shooting and he asked what the pictures were for. I told him just for the fun of it and that we enjoyed doing it. He waited a bit then asked if it was ok if he took some too. He said she was beautiful and would love some pictures too. I told him he had to ask her. Which he politely did. She thought a moment the said he could if he didn't share them. Just for him. As she answered I noticed his cock twitch. He was more than excited to have permission to take nude pictures of her. Even if just a few.
20220815_160654 (1).jpg
I took a few more before he stood next to me. His cock was now at half mast. He was obviously getting more excited by the minute, which didn't go unnoticed by either of us. I could see she was enjoying the effect she was having on him. She was smiling but it wasn't her usual posing smile. I watched as she let her legs separate a little, but enough to give us a good view. I took a few more then said I had enough pics for a while but that he could continue if it was ok with her. She agreed and noted that he obviously wanted to ask she nodded at his now fully erect cock. He again apologized, saying he was sorry, but he couldn't help it. He offered to stop and put his shorts on. She said it was ok and kind of a compliment and that he was obviously enjoying what he was doing. To which he eagerly agreed. We all laughed.

I moved away, and sat in the shade. They continued their game of the exhibitionist and the photographer. They moved to the other side of the stream and she posed and he clicked from a much closer distance than when he was next to me.

She was enjoying it as much as he was as she exposed herself to this naked total stranger taking pictures of her naked body and now shamelessly sporting a full erection.

They stopped and sat on a log next to each other. He held the phone and she leaned into him. Her naked breast against his bare arm. They ooed and aahhed, giggled and laughed some. Her hand stroking his leg as they looked at the images. Almost nonchalantly, she slid her hand up his erect cock and stroked it as they continued looking. It looked so natural. He looked at me. I just shrugged a bit of validation. After a bit he put the camera down. And reached for her. She pushed his hand away while continuing the slow stroking. She said something and he picked the phone up again. She said something else and slipped off the log, crouching next to him. She looked at me with a Cheshire grin and licked him. The next few minutes were mesmerizing as she sucked this strange stranger's cock for my pleasure as much as theirs.

He didn't last long. There had been way too much stimulation for him. A nude woman, willing to let him look, even stare, take pics of her, have an erection in front of her, and then be stroked and sucked by this nude stranger. After he was finished she pulled away letting his cum spill from her mouth so I could see how much he had cum. A lot.

She sat next to him again still stroking his softening penis. He fondled her breasts. This time she let him. He tried to feel her pussy but she brushed his hand away.

They waded back across the stream. When they came over next to me she gleefully pointed and chirped, "Look what I did." We laughed and I told her, "Good girl." He tried to hang around, even asked for her info, which she declined to give. He knew it was time to move on. Thanked us and specially her, and without putting his shorts on, moved on down the path.

She turned to me and gave me a deep, tongue swirling kiss. And whispered, "I saved some for you."