Jo's drought is over

italkedherintoit

Gold
Today is a wonderful day. I went to pick up Jo from work. She is a cashier at a dept store. I walked up to her and she told me plans have changed. John called her at work today and he wants her to come and spend the night with him. Jo switched hours with another person just so she can fuck John tonight and tomorrow morning. I told her to give him lots of really good head and to suck his balls . I am picking her up tomorrow morning about 10:30 . I told Jo to suck his cock at about 10:20 and to rub it all over her face and to kiss me on the lips when she gets into the car. I told her that I can hardly wait to clean her out when we get home. I also mentioned that if she gets fucked 2X that her milestone card I gave her will be redeemable for a dinner out. Her milestone card entitles her to an evening out for every 5 fucks she gets. Oh happy me lol

Its a great weekend. Jo went to the final frontier biker bask in Durham ont. Jo called me last night saying her fuck buddy John was going to be there later in the evening Saturday night. She went there with her female friend Jessie .The had planned on coming home Sunday afternoon. After she said he was going to be there she told me plans had changed because John was staying till Monday they were going to stay till Monday as well and after all she said you want me to get fucked . Jo just called and said John showed up and he did fuck her, and she intends on fucking him at least one more time. I am hoping its more than once more. I love my hotwife Jo.

Attachments

• jo's bun.JPG
    jo's bun.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 38
  • jo's pussy just fucked.jpg
    jo's pussy just fucked.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 39
Jo called me a few minutes ago and told me that one of Johns friends tried getting into her tent several times last night. She told him to stay out the first few times . I guess persistence paid off as she finally let him in and sucked and fucked him. He was a Indian from across the pond. Jo said he didn't realize he was getting seconds. I said don't kid yourself I figure John sent him to see if she would do him as well. She got the closest thing to a black cock she has had in her. It made me feel so horny hearing about it. Jo said she is going to fuck John again tonight but said nothing about the other guy. I will find out about things tomorrow when she gets home

Jo just called and said they are on the way. I asked her if she enjoyed her evening? She responded with ya, for a while. I am all excited. I can't help but wonder if the indian guy came on to her again and if he did ,,, did she do any thing. I myself hope she did. I have never cleaned up after another ethnic race

Jo got home and started telling me about her weekend. She said she gave him some head, played with his cock and balls Jo said John got really hard, got her on the bottom and fucked the hell out of her. they did this twice over the weekend. when she got in the house I hustled her into the bedroom and off with her clothes. I went down on her and told her that her puss was much looser than normal and that she must have had a couple good fucks. Jo said ya it was good, and just spread her legs and let me clean her up. The end of a good weekend