Joke on wife

While sitting in some shade by our apartment complexes pool my wife likes to tease me by grabbing and stroking my cock through my swim trunks. She tries to look innocent when doing this by facing away from me in an attempt to not draw attention to what she's doing. I knew she was going to do this but at the time she was kind of dozing off so I had my buddy change places with me. Now my buddy is a hunk, black and very well hung and I knew my wife was crushing on him. Wasn't long before my wife was waking up and nonchalantly grabbed my buddy's cock thinking it was me sitting next to her. Her eyes shot open as she immediately realized that his cock was at least three times bigger than mine. As she looked to see who she had grabbed she recognized my buddy and continued to stroke his growing cock. My buddy laughed and asked if my wife would like to join him in his apartment to which she replied Absolutely. So they headed off for some hot sex.

Later after my wife had finished her lustful afternoon fucking my buddy she came back to our apartment and told me "good joke, damm good joke" why'd I wait so long to pull it on her? We both laughed and she thanked me profusely for the opportunity to fuck my buddy who she's wanted for some time now. I told her I was more than happy to help. Now it's time to plan my next joke to get her laid.