Its more fun in the Philippines

Mature 50+ couple here from the Philippines. We have been married for 30 years and we just got into the lifestyle a few years ago. Im a businessman and she (B) is an interior designer. Her job requires her to take frequent trips to the capital, Manila.

B usually has regular drivers fetch her from the airport and drive her from the hotel to her job. Her exploits are with her drivers since blue collar workers are her type.

I gifted B a lovesense lush remote vibrator so that she can use it while she is being driven around. Metro Manila is notorious for its traffic so she has a lot of time in her hands while she is stuck in it. She usually sends me pics of her using it at the backseat of the car with her pants and panties down to her knees, vibrator sticking out of her pussy with the driver up front and traffic around her.

At times I go with her on her trips and its a really uneasy feeling riding in the car with your wife and some man that you know has been intimate with her. We dont tell anyone about our setup, even the drivers dont know that I know. They think she is doing this behind my back. I get that feeling that I feel sick in my stomach but greatly aroused at the same time.

Reactions: nariah1957