Its arranged

divaD

Male
Verified
Hi all,

I have decided to start this thread with excitement as my wife is going to meet her new online "friend" 1 week from today for fun times 😀

After many years of failures by ourselves and consistently fighting our kink we are now costing towards the first full on sexual experience for my wife with another man.

My wife met a single guy who stays a few streets away on reddit a week or so ago they have both agreed Monday night for fun times. She will go around to his place once our 4 kids are asleep and she will spend a couple of hours at his, I have asked for her to check in with me just for her safety.

I'm not great story writter or anything so please ask questions, I will update either the comments or the main text as things progress.

Hi all,

I have decided to start this thread with excitement as my wife is going to meet her new online "friend" 1 week from today for fun times 😀

After many years of failures by ourselves and consistently fighting our kink we are now costing towards the first full on sexual experience for my wife with another man.

My wife met a single guy who stays a few streets away on reddit a week or so ago they have both agreed Monday night for fun times. She will go around to his place once our 4 kids are asleep and she will spend a couple of hours at his, I have asked for her to check in with me just for her safety.

I'm not great story writter or anything so please ask questions, I will update either the comments or the main text as things progress.
Hi, I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes, 👍

Reactions: slutplay and divaD
Hi all,

What made you two decide to do this? 🙂 Do you want her to be more of a hotwife, or you more of a cuckold?

Reactions: slutplay and divaD
Hi all,

You must be excited now that the decision has been made as to where and when. I pray it all goes well for you and your wife. I look forward to reading updates on how it goes.

Reactions: divaD
Enjoy the ride! Any rules she is supposed to follow? Safe sex, oral, anal, anything goes?
Only rule is she keeps in reasonable contact for safety i know she will be busy and doesn't stay over because we have young kids that could wake up. They won't be using protection, she tracks her fertile period. I asked her have they spoke about how it will go and this is the reply I got.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240918_212143_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_212143_Messages.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 16
My wife is going for a short trip with her sister but she’s taken separate rooms. They are going to a big disco party at a well known club. She booked precisely to go and “ be sexy, flirt, kiss and see what happens with whatever stranger who takes interest in her and that she likes. She has even agreed to taking an IP camera with her to set up in the hotel room. Any tips on other ways of filming or getting photos of any potential action ?

I an excited and nervous. She’s only done something else once and I had some mixed feelings. Silly things like not liking that I knew the guys name. Anyone felt the same ? Any tips on what to avoid ? I’m nervous od watching any video in real time too!