It’s more fun when it’s someone else’s wife!

Raven

Male
I’ve had a few on and off encounters and one night stands with married women over time.

More recently , I started a relationship with a married woman in her late 30s.

I kind of know her husband and not sure if knows and enjoys it or if he’s ignoring the whole thing.

She’s got a gorgeous body and is tight! We meet up for sex regularly and she makes an effort to dress up in lingerie most of the time and loves all sorts of positions and fetishes .The sex is amazing!

The no strings attached sex is so good that I’m almost not as interest in being with single girls any more!
She’s also so hot and adventurous and I’d see a possibly share her and bring some of our kinks into reality.

Anyone else have a similar situation?

Last edited:
Early 80s, I was 22. I had an ongoing thing with a good looking very classy happily married 41 yo gal. Almost every Thursday after work she'd be at my place. We'd fuck 3 rounds sometimes I'd fuck her butt hole. She absolutely loved sex. She often told me she loved her family but liked what we had going. She was very open with my about their sex life being boring. One night I was fucking her butt and she said her hubby wouldn't do it to her. She told me she and hubby would have sex when she'd get home from my place. Evidently he looked forward to their Thursday night sex romps. He had no idea about me, he thought she had a weekly meeting at work. She was the manager at my credit union.
It was great for me, I knew I was getting laid, very little foreplay, just some kissing, get naked and fuck. No head games. We never went out in public together. I never spent a dime on her. On weekends when I met a girl I had that I don't care if we have sex as I knew I had my Thursday night deal. Must have worked as I got laid a lot on weekends.
My gal pal never asked anything about if I had a girlfriend. She just wanted sex fun.

Different girl, engaged. I was 23 she was 19. Her family was very involved in the church I went to sometimes with my grandma. They were well respected, she was going to marry an older, 25yo guy that went to same church. Date was about a year away. She was very good looking and classy as hell. This was early 80s, no one was overweight. She had a killer body with big tits. I got with her 3 or 4 times a week. No dating, no games just sex. She was on the pill so she could have sex with her guy, parents didn't know. She was a sex freak, she fucked me silly every time she'd visit. She liked to fuck then always wanted me to go down on her after, she'd cum HARD then wanted to fuck more. She took it in the butt no problem. Sometimes she'd stop by and give me a quick bj then leave. She was super cool about us, she knew I was seeing other girls at church but never said anythset.

Different gal, married with a family. Same church. Early 30s, rock solid body. 3 times a week for about 3 months. No games, just sex. She finally came to her senses and stopped seeing me. All good.

Single girls...different story, mind games galore. Where were you last night? Who were you with? Why weren't you at church?
I called your grandma, she didn't know where you were...I lived alone, granny had nothing to do with any of this but she loved the fact I was "dating" good christian girls. Granny didn't know I was fucking all of them.
...none of your business

Reactions: onthebiandbi