Is your wife a whore?

I en periode, hvor vi gennemgik økonomiske vanskeligheder, arbejdede min kone på en massagesalon, så jeg klassificerer hende som en, der ikke rigtig havde et valg. Det var, da datteren var ung, og det var et arbejde, hun kunne gå til, når jeg kom hjem fra arbejde, og jeg kunne passe børnene.
Når det er sagt, betød det ikke, at hun ikke havde det sjovt der. Selvfølgelig havde hun nogle lorte kunder, men der var også nogle, som hun nød til at få ægte orgasmer. Men pointen, jeg prøver at gøre, er, at du kan være en tøs og en hore på samme tid.
Jeg leger luder indimellem. Ikke fordi jeg behøver det, men bare for spændingningens skyld, Synes det er vildt frækt engang imellem. Sker på rastepladser, hvor truckere holder til, eller via nette hvor en fyr søger til hotelbesøg.

With me, sometimes I have been the cheating spouse, which seems to be the easiest. Sometimes, I am the hotwife with a husband encouraging me to play, which is not as easy as I would have thought. Some guys are turned on by that. A few times, I have been the whore that guys were hiring. Lastly, I have been the slut, so who cares what my story is. lol
A very sexy one at that :love:

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
My wife became a. Total whore for black cock. After first experience taking a much larger black cock than my white cock , as he slowly started penetrating her stretching her vaginal opening giving her her first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasm’s during her first black cock fucking experience. Eventually ejaculating deeper and harder than she had ever experienced ever before.
From that evening she allowed our black bull to use her as his fuck toy . Which we both enjoyed with her becoming a total slut doing sexual things that she had never experienced before taking black cock

Last edited:
When your wife is entertaining a bull, or even out trying to catch one, how do you prefer to see her? In your eyes is she an adulterer, a hot bitch, slut, or a whore? How does she feel? What turns you both on?

I have seen her as all of these at different times and in different situations. Indeed she has her own preferences. When a bull comes to visit she is in adulterer mode, taking pleasure in fucking her lover while I am cooking for them or waiting patiently, while they make their sounds and moans in the bedroom. When she we are at a party, she also is in adulterer mode but enjoys dressing provocatively in sexy dresses and fliting with guys in front of me - very much the hot bitch. But perhaps the hottest scenarios for both of us is when we meet a bull at a hotel and picks him up at the bar, or even better when she allows herself to picked up in a bar, like a whore. I never cease to be amazed at her ability and willingness to bait men, to lure them into her space and hypnotise them with the slightest spreading of her stockinged legs or unbuttoning of the top of her dress, or a hand dragged up a guy's thigh.

What turns you guys and women on? Longing to hear.
I am an adulterer, I’ve had several affairs that I didn’t tell my husband about until either they ended or I wanted to spend more time with them. But this was discussed with my husband when we decided to open our marriage. Sometime times I just need it to be about me and the guy that I’m seeing. So I would consider myself as a shared wife! I’m living my best life, I’ve got an amazing husband who doesn’t own me, he loves me enough to let me enjoy my life my way and I couldn’t love anyone more than him!

I am an adulterer, I’ve had several affairs that I didn’t tell my husband about until either they ended or I wanted to spend more time with them. But this was discussed with my husband when we decided to open our marriage. Sometime times I just need it to be about me and the guy that I’m seeing. So I would consider myself as a shared wife! I’m living my best life, I’ve got an amazing husband who doesn’t own me, he loves me enough to let me enjoy my life my way and I couldn’t love anyone more than him!
This is wonderful to hear. You have such a mature and loving relationship, allowing you to enjoy life's fruits in a secure relationship. How about your husband - does he enjoy sexual relationships with other women?

My wife is a total slut when she decides it’s time for some fun!! I’ve been very blessed to have been with this lady for many years and we got into this lifestyle about ten years ago and have never looked back. She has several bulls she enjoys and a few new ones from time to time. I’m just glad this has worked for us.
Her biggest thing is she loves to be fucked in all holes and if she’s not she doesn’t feel completed. So this makes her a total slut in my mind.

Attachments

• IMG_6684.jpeg
    IMG_6684.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 0