Is this going to be my job from now on?

She makes a point of getting pretty much any man who is fucking her to cum in her. She always tells me to clean her cummy pussy often with an audience.
Have become accustomed to an audience as she summons me to serve and clean her lover's cock and then beg for the privilege of cleaning and worshipping her cum-filled, messy gorgeous womanhood. And when she is satisfied I must continue about my duties without wiping or cleaning my nowsticky cum-covered face

How long and you and your wife been doing this? I looked at your photos in your profile and you look to be older (like me). It seems to me that to be having as much fun as you're having at this stage of your life is pretty dang good. It sounds like you're having fun so why not explore your limits right? As long as you feel loved and wanted the rest of the time then ride this pony till it bucks you off!

I guess you can answer this better than anyone. I checked out some of your other pictures posted to your profile and I can tell you're older like me and my wife. My guess is you've been together for a long time which in turn makes me think that you aren't so afraid of her leaving you for a better fuck. You're also probably comfortable with each other in other than sexual ways.

If you are happy doing what you're doing then go for it, fuck what anybody else thinks. On the other hand, if you're getting more humiliation than you want, or too much denial then speak up. If any part of you is feeling anxiety or reluctance you'll begin to feel resentful over time. If you don't like doing it keep your sanity and say no.
Coastalkid,,, what are ur ages?

Reactions: coastalkid
We're both 65
Thats great, as we get older and fail or barely satisfy our wifes they need to eXplore the Thrill of a younger studly cock up inside her yearning needy married pussy thats just getting started when hubby is limp ands not standing up til 2moro.
My wifes needs are multiplied as im 62 and shes a hot blooded 46yo redhead, i could live with the fact if she took a younger stud lover, i could adjust i think, But my biggest fear is once shes stuck by a bigger cock that deep seeds her she will go cock crazy and deny me or leave me. I couldnt take that, i need her hot pussy.