Impregnated

We were seeing a black man who has a fantasy of getting a white married woman pregnant, he knew I wasn't going to get pregnant but he just wanted the fantasy.
He would fuck me bareback and watch my husband reclaim me wearing a condom, then would want me to test every week or so to see if I was pregnant. We did this for several months until he got his girlfriend pregnant then we all moved on.
It was a fun time.

My man wants me to be impregnated by a black man. I want to make him happy but idk what to do. I've had sex with black men before but just torn
I agree it’s some an amazing fetish, but actually getting pregnant is something you really do need to discuss. My wife and I had some serious issues when it came to that mostly on my part and a few years ago, we decided to let her bowl breed her and it was super intense and, we discussed everything about it going in. She got very well fucked and many hot loads of black come in her pussy and we have a baby out of it so it can work out but you definitely need to plan ahead.

My wife can no longer get pregnant, but it doesn’t stop her screaming at her lover to give her his baby during their love making. Clearly, it’s a very strong urge and, yes, a real turn on. But for anyone still fertile it’s an extremely serious proposition.
Fuck that’s hot. There is nothing hotter and most men will never understand this, but there is nothing hotter than watching your woman bag of black man to breed her. It’s just so fucking hot and so easy when you see how much sperm they can deposit a fucking site to behold that only the initiated get to actually, enjoy

A child is not a kink. You will have to live with the consequences of that action for the rest of your life. Some fantasies should remain fantasies.
I completely agree with you, however for couples that have had a difficult time conceiving specifically where the man is the issue if you are in this lifestyle and everybody is on board breeding can be quite powerful king you know my wife has baby making fever and I have a physical limitation when it comes to getting her pregnant so it has become pretty intense between us and our partners however, with that being said, we don’t treat it so much as a cake, but it is definitely a byproduct that we would welcome if it were to happen

Reactions: Ivanysan
The idea is so hot. If it happens, it happens.View attachment 2147417

Dule Hill Gus GIF

Reactions: Ivanysan