I'm a Newbie & Widower seeking lifestyle change

Hello all I'm from Colorado. I am new to this lifestyle but not new to the concept . I have viewed and fantasized about such a opportunity most of life . So if your ok with a newbie , have patience to give a Guy a opportunity to join you in your activities ? I would truly enjoy getting a opportunity to know you on a personally private level . I really don't know what is the appropriate way of meeting others seeking , but I assure you if you check my posts and my profile ? Hopefully you'll find me worthy of getting to know on a personal level .... So , if after doing your research you find that I may be a fit in your search for a kinky good time let's chat , let's see if there is a possibility of experiencing something together? I really don't travel much so if there is a real opportunity or even the slightest chance of meeting ? I look forward to such a opportunity don't hesitate to reach out I am a little shy & reserved at first but when we find a connection believe me it will be well worth our time .... This is my way of reaching out and I hope that I am taken serious because I really want to see if this as Sexually Pleasing as I Fantasized it could be ???

• Love
Reactions: English Rose
Hello all I'm from Colorado. I am new to this lifestyle but not new to the concept . I have viewed and fantasized about such a opportunity most of life . So if your ok with a newbie , have patience to give a Guy a opportunity to join you in your activities ? I would truly enjoy getting a opportunity to know you on a personally private level . I really don't know what is the appropriate way of meeting others seeking , but I assure you if you check my posts and my profile ? Hopefully you'll find me worthy of getting to know on a personal level .... So , if after doing your research you find that I may be a fit in your search for a kinky good time let's chat , let's see if there is a possibility of experiencing something together? I really don't travel much so if there is a real opportunity or even the slightest chance of meeting ? I look forward to such a opportunity don't hesitate to reach out I am a little shy & reserved at first but when we find a connection believe me it will be well worth our time .... This is my way of reaching out and I hope that I am taken serious because I really want to see if this as Sexually Pleasing as I Fantasized it could be ???
Thank you English Rose 🌹 🌹 🌹