I slept with my husband’s oldest friend and his Best Man.

dccuck

Couple
My husband and I had been a cuckold couple for 6 years when this happened. We travelled back to my husband’s hometown for a wedding. A couple of days after the wedding we spent the night at the lakefront house of the Best Man from our wedding. This is a guy my husband had known since kindergarten and they are very close.

We spent the day on the lake drinking and skiing (a great combo 🙄). After we got back, we grilled and drank some more. That evening we decided to end the night in the hot tub to do yet even more drinking. Needless to say I was sloppy drunk and the boys weren’t far behind. I don’t know what came over me but I asked if I could take my top off. The boys laughed and agreed. As my husbands friend stared unabashedly at my tits, it somehow came out that we were swingers. Eventually my husband corrected that and said we were a cuckold couple.

Needless to say, our friend was floored. He asked a bunch of questions and my husband was brutally honest. At some point I all of this the question of cock size came up and I said “well the bigger the better.” Our friend stood up in the hot tub and pulled down his trunks to expose his huge, hard penis. He said “is this big enough” and my drunk ass husband took my hand and put it on his cock. I stared into his eyes and started jerking off his best friend. We left the hot tub and dried off, then moved to the bedroom. I mounted my husbands face, then his friend fucked me. It got a little weird when he slipped out and my husband started to suck him off. I mean he didn’t stop him or say anything but I thought maybe he went too far. Turns out the friend was bisexual, a secret he had kept his whole life. We spent the next 36 hours fucking in every way possible. His best friend is by far my favorite bull because my husband trusts him so much that we can do a lot of things that we as a couple never do.

Note: my husband is frantically jerking off as I tell this story. 🤭