I looking for weekend husband

Hi, I and my husband are looking for someone to move to our house for 1 weekend. we will sleep in the same bedroom all the time and i will be your wife. my husband will sleep in the living room ns couch. describe how you would imagine our joint household with me.
Very interesting and hot

Hi, I and my husband are looking for someone to move to our house for 1 weekend. we will sleep in the same bedroom all the time and i will be your wife. my husband will sleep in the living room ns couch. describe how you would imagine our joint household with me.
How about kissing and touching you in every chance I've got, making you wear slutty clothes and walk around the house, eating you and fucking you in every chance I have.

And during night making you mosn louder so hubby can't sleep 🫣

Mmm Naughty role play

I want to be the full-time live-in boyfriend of a married woman whose husband pays the bills while I'm training her to properly serve my cock. He married her for reasons other than sex, and is genuinely happy that she is happy. He gets to come home to a woman who is in a good mood with all of her charming, feminine energy being brought out by a man who speaks deeply to her inner-woman. We all become good friends, and we work on finding him a new lover in his physical league and/or transitioning him to a woman.

Reactions: Alwayshard
Where vegas?