I have a fantasy about giving my wife’s lovers keys to the house

Blaze122775

She’s been on dates and such. However I often fantasize that I give each of her lovers she’s had a key to the house. Then we tell them that they are welcome to use their key anytime day or night to come fuck her. Then one night we’re having a dinner party and one of her boyfriends uses his key and takes her into the bedroom to fuck. Everyone in the party hears them fucking and I’m left trying to figure out how to explain.

She’s been on dates and such. However I often fantasize that I give each of her lovers she’s had a key to the house. Then we tell them that they are welcome to use their key anytime day or night to come fuck her. Then one night we’re having a dinner party and one of her boyfriends uses his key and takes her into the bedroom to fuck. Everyone in the party hears them fucking and I’m left trying to figure out how to explain.
that is so hot, my wife has two men who have a key and are welcome to come and play anytime uninvited and it has happened we were with some straight friends, but she did slip away for a while and fucked him, then just came back like nothing happened.

That is a very hot fantasy. I imagine it happening when my wife is trying to figure out what to get her boyfriend for their 1 year anniversary. We make it a joint gift from us both. The key is in a small box with a note signed by both of us for him to use it 24/7.

Occasionally he walks in during our movies night together and takes her to the bedroom for a cpuple of hours. Other times I wake up on the middle of the night to feel our bed shaking. Eventually it is used when vanilla friends and family are over.

Any guys here are welcome to DM to roleplay this.