I Can't Forget Her Cheating

slutplay

Verified
Verified
Quite a few years ago my partner (more or less my wife) of very many years cheated with a cocky handsome man who she worked with.
This is not my girlfriend who is in my Slutplay photo but the lady I live with.
The man in question was fucking a couple of other women from the place of work.
My partner was infatuated with him and she came up with any excuse to go out and meet him. He would take her to the pub to meet his friends and show her off. They would fuck anywhere including his house where he lived alone owing to his being divorced. All this was confessed to me when their affair became obvious. She told me it was all over but I found out it wasn't.
I was so confused - I was insanely jealous but staggeringly turned on by it all. I of course pleaded with her to continue. Sometimes I was fucking her while she still had his spunk in her cunt. I loved her being his whore! She ended the affair sadly.
This morning I took this picture of her. I was thinking that this is what she must have looked like on his bed before he stripped her off, put his cock in her mouth and then fucked her.
I'm desperate for her to have a lover. A secret affair would be great with evidence left here and there.
She is no youngster but do you think she is still fuckable? Do you think she may stray again?
Would any of you be turned on by her?

Attachments

• 20240822_071550.jpg
    20240822_071550.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 122
Quite a few years ago my partner (more or less my wife) of very many years cheated with a cocky handsome man who she worked with.
My partner was infatuated with him and she came up with any excuse to go out and meet him. He would take her to the pub to meet his friends and show her off. They would fuck anywhere including his house where he lived alone owing to his being divorced. All this was confessed to me when their affair became obvious. She told me it was all over but I found out it wasn't.
I was so confused - I was insanely jealous but staggeringly turned on by it all. I of course pleaded with her to continue. Sometimes I was fucking her while she still had his spunk in her cunt. I loved her being his whore! She ended the affair sadly.
This morning I took this picture of her. I was thinking that this is what she must have looked like on his bed before he stripped her off, put his cock in her mouth and then fucked her.
I'm desperate for her to have a lover. A secret affair would be great with evidence left here and there.
She is no youngster but do you think she is still fuckable? Do you think she may stray again?
Honestly she still looks breedable and I'm a 23 m virgin bbc here looking at her

Reactions: slutplay
This is so similar to my experience with my wife. I'd love to chat about it with you.

100% fuckable!

So FINE!!!!