I became a bull without realizing it

bigusdickus183

Male
Verified
I remember this one as it was yesterday. The best moment of my life, such that nothing ever came close to it ever.

It was not too long ago when I was 18 and used to spend long times by the sea (I come from a warm country with tropical beaches). Many times we used to spend time also until late evenings. One night, I got approached by a British lady with a red har in her late 40s to ask about some directions around. I said, ok. So she took me away from the rest of my friends and we went on the road that follows the shoreline so I can tell her which roads leads where. She was seducing me and I didn't know it but my body was reactig, you know one of those moments when you're barely aware of what is really going on behind the curtains. At one point, she put her palm on my back and that was it, my cock became hard as a rock. She looked down towards it and said gently "oh my!" Proceeded: "I like you! Would you want to spend around some time with me", and that's how it all began. We went around places and she was asking me about my past, about my future aspirations, how well I'm doing at the university including my grades etc. Then she invied me at her place. The moment we went in, she undressed her shirt, and didn't have any bra underneath. I've never seen bigger tits in my life back then, even online! There was a surge of testosterone through my body and she just said "oops, forgot I don't have bra"...

Then she approached me slowly and said "why don't you relax a bit and get comfortable, and then she helped me remove my pants. My cock poped out, hard as it was with loads of pre-cum on the tip, dripping wet and she just said "holy shit, that's huge" and then immediately removed her skirt. I could see some white transparent liquid stretching down from her pussy almost to the floor. She took my cock in her mouth and started working on it and in that moment a guy came in out of nowhere, it was her husband. I was shocked! He said immediately "don't worry, keep going!" and I just surrendered to the moment. He undressed as well and that's when I saw the smallest possible cock ever in my life. It was like a bloody peanut! I was at least 10 times bigger than him and then I understood what's going on and how the lady got so excited and began releasing the fertile pussy juices.

She was 49, and I was more than 30 years younger than her and yet she wanted my huge cock badly. Then she stopped at some point and stood up, positioned herself on top of me as I was sitting on the sofa and slowly squatted downwards towards my cock with her pussy. Her husband didn't say a word, he just kept watching and I saw he started releasing the same pre-cum vigorously. She came to the head with her pussy and started struggling to fit it in. It was extremely tight. I'm a guy who's some 192cm tall (6"2 in imperial metrics) with a 23cm cock (9 inch) that's as thick as a Rexona deodorant spray can. She started pressing harder from the top and suddenly something broke through, like some kind of a barrier and she released a huge groan and paused like that with my cock inside of her until the very bottom. I could feel my cock exploding hard. Then she slowly rose up. Could feel every millimeter as she slowly slid upwards. The hubby just whistled in surprise, most likely he never saw such a huge cock drill deep in her up to the cervix and beyod.

I had a girlfriend before that, my age, fit and young. But this was something different and on a next level. I felt empowered knowing that a man who sits in front of me can't satisfy his own wife with that little cock and lets me drill her until she came many times all over the place. Just when that thought jumped through my mind, she turned around towards him and told him silently: "he's cumming in me, I need his cum!". He didn't reply anything and then she started telling me "cum in me". The way she said it made me even more aggressive that I took her up, lifted her and brought her down. She was petite and easy to maneuver, so I put her down on her back on the sofa and started thrusting violently and fast. She was screaming so loud and then I saw her release strongly some transparent watery liquid. She came hard and her pussy was pulsating. She just said "the contractions are very strong, give it to me now". Then I came back in her and I felt eruption incoming. She wrapped her legs around my back and I started pumping my seed in her womb.

Knowing from now, as I've creampied many women, the cum tends to leak out quite fast outside. Not with this woman. It was long before it started leaking, and some of it only. She kept most of the semen in, despite I shoot massive loads. Then she dressed up and put her panties on and hugged me and kissed me in the cheek and said: "thank you" and winked to me. I left aftewards. We stayed in contact for some time when they went back to the UK until she sent me a positive pregnancy test result. I didn't believe that of course, thought it was a joke. Months later, she's sending me pictures of her large belly. And much later than that picture of someone who looks very much like me. Pictures that I won't share here even if you ask for them, except in a private setting if we meet in person, that I can show directly. After this experience, it was clear what my path will be. I fucked many women, many married ladies of different ages and pumped many full of my seeds. Some have gotten pregnant, some not and I share some of the experiences here for people to see and get inspired if they want to walk this road.