I’m not a cuck or so I thought

isitme2

I never thought I would be a cuck. When we got into swinging me and my latina wife Marie laughed at guys calling themselves cucks. I’m a 6’2” black weightlifter. That shit ain’t happening to me. One night Marie, who’s from a small town, bumped into her childhood crush at the swingers club. The guy was balding 5’8” skinny loudmouth rich white guy. He was a complete asshole. I didn’t like him at all. Initially, We planned on spending the evening with a beautiful sexy black couple we’ve been flirting with for a few weeks. After meeting her crush Marie begged me to hangout with her friend after we leave the club. I was very mad but I relented.

We ended up going back to his place so they could “reminisce” about the old days. They sat on a couch, while I sat at a table behind them. They talked for a while but it was obvious the asshole was attracted to Marie. Soon enough the guy started kissing and groping Marie. I stood up to beat his ass and Marie gave me a long stern look. I could see by the way intense way she was looking at me she didn’t want me to cause a scene.

When we got into swinging my wife said she could never imagine having sex in front of me while I just watch. Now she’s demanding me to sit down and watch this guy fuck her. After a few seconds I sat down at the table. A few minutes later Marie was giving him a blowjob when the asshole shook his whiskey glass at me. He obviously wanted me to pour him some more whiskey. Ok, That’s it!!! I was about to give him an ass whooping with a free concussion. Marie stopped giving him a blowjob and gave me another long stern look. WTF!!!! I wanted to kick his ass. I felt like a little bitch when I poured whiskey in his glass as my wife blew him.

I wanted him to hurry up and fuck Marie so we could leave. I was 100% sure he was going to be terrible in bed and Marie would regret being with him. I was hoping he was a minute man or possibly couldn’t get it up. Boy was I wrong. He fucked my wife all over his living room for almost an hour. And, in every position imaginable. At one time I sat in his recliner watching him fuck my wife on the floor. The asshole had to keep telling me how good he was fucking her too. I hated it but I loved it at the same time. Most guys are extremely intimidated by me but not this asshole. I guess that’s why I liked it so much.

Last edited: