Huge progress, swingers house party!

Wife and I are married for about 5 years and dated 2 years before. My wife is an attractive Indian women and gets good attention from others!!

Always wanted to share her with another man. I have expressed to her about my fantasy right from the start and has always been "NO" from her.

I insisted that we can try swingers club, eventually she agreed, very resistant but agreed and about 3 months back we went to swingers club , she liked it, it was fun watching, talking etc. We went to club twice and as I expected no progress whatsoever.

Last night we went to a house party (event from SDC website) close to 5 mins where we live. Lot of attractive couples.

There was this guy 6'4 white dude and very attractive gentlemen with his wife. For whatever reason, she told me immediately that she finds him attractive, which she has never said in the past. I knew I have to do something as this was my golden opportunity. I went to use the restroom and upon returning they were already having conversation!!

After drinking and talking he said if she wanted to play, my wife said no, she not ready etc. But then they talked more and they started kissing and eventually making out, twice. It was the wonderful thing I have ever experienced!!!

I cannot express in words what I feel right, now. It's an amazing feeling. I was worried how I will feel the next day, but it feels so wonderful!! Took his number and gave him my wife number!! We have agreed on dinner next and I'm hoping it progress. Finally, after almost 5 years our first step to this life style!! So happy, exicted, nervous, cannot express it!!

This is wife and I pic!!

Attachments

• 20240916_164941.jpg
    20240916_164941.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 86
Wife and I are married for about 5 years and dated 2 years before. My wife is an attractive Indian women and gets good attention from others!!

Always wanted to share her with another man. I have expressed to her about my fantasy right from the start and has always been "NO" from her.

I insisted that we can try swingers club, eventually she agreed, very resistant but agreed and about 3 months back we went to swingers club , she liked it, it was fun watching, talking etc. We went to club twice and as I expected no progress whatsoever.

Last night we went to a house party (event from SDC website) close to 5 mins where we live. Lot of attractive couples.

There was this guy 6'4 white dude and very attractive gentlemen with his wife. For whatever reason, she told me immediately that she finds him attractive, which she has never said in the past. I knew I have to do something as this was my golden opportunity. I went to use the restroom and upon returning they were already having conversation!!

After drinking and talking he said if she wanted to play, my wife said no, she not ready etc. But then they talked more and they started kissing and eventually making out, twice. It was the wonderful thing I have ever experienced!!!

I cannot express in words what I feel right, now. It's an amazing feeling. I was worried how I will feel the next day, but it feels so wonderful!! Took his number and gave him my wife number!! We have agreed on dinner next and I'm hoping it progress. Finally, after almost 5 years our first step to this life style!! So happy, exicted, nervous, cannot express it!!

This is wife and I pic!!
When you guys meet for dinner.get her.to wear somethimg sexy maybe buy her a new outfit.dont tell her give it to herca few hours ahead new earrings etc. Then when your at dinner you go to tge bathroom and stay gone for a while make sure she is always sitting between the two.of you..You might come back.to the table seeimg them.on the dance floor or snuggling up agsinst one another it you do stay gone longer. You just might her say I want to.play.and say ok.encourage her feel free to ask me an Bob

• Love
Reactions: seduce_my_wife
When you guys meet for dinner.get her.to wear somethimg sexy maybe buy her a new outfit.dont tell her give it to herca few hours ahead new earrings etc. Then when your at dinner you go to tge bathroom and stay gone for a while make sure she is always sitting between the two.of you..You might come back.to the table seeimg them.on the dance floor or snuggling up agsinst one another it you do stay gone longer. You just might her say I want to.play.and say ok.encourage her feel free to ask me an Bob
Absolutely, man!! She has been lately waring some revealing dress, which is so out of her character. I can't wait for the dinner and of course will give them privacy as much as possible. So exciting man.. I just can't belive it..

Let it happens before you know it she will.be slow dancing with him.and they both have roving hands and she goes and sits with him..privately and you watch from.a distance but not seem
.Soon.she might.tell.you.i need to be alone with him. I will.see.you.im an.hour or so. Encourages her let.her know she deserves it

Let it happens before you know it she will.be slow dancing with him.and they both have roving hands and she goes and sits with him..privately and you watch from.a distance but not seem
.Soon.she might.tell.you.i need to be alone with him. I will.see.you.im an.hour or so. Encourages her let.her know she deserves it
I can't wait man.. im already talking to the guy and he has her number. I think they may be chatting ..lol

Should I ask my wife or him about the chat, kinda curious?

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I can't wait man.. im already talking to the guy and he has her number. I think they may be chatting ..lol

Should I ask my wife or him about the chat, kinda curious?
Don't ask specific questions likr have you talked to.xx lately how is he doing ask him the.same encourage them
Say hope you guys had a great chat
.suggest meetimg for coffee lunch.etc. Are you ready to hear her say he wants to.take me to.dinner dancing. They tell.her your fineb with it. Let.her know you should wear that dress you.wore.the last.time you were outbyou looked really hot in it

Reactions: seduce_my_wife
Don't ask specific questions likr have you talked to.xx lately how is he doing ask him the.same encourage them
Say hope you guys had a great chat
.suggest meetimg for coffee lunch.etc. Are you ready to hear her say he wants to.take me to.dinner dancing. They tell.her your fineb with it. Let.her know you should wear that dress you.wore.the last.time you were outbyou looked really hot in it

You are right I didn't say anything. She actually just told me I'm chatting with him.. I told her absolutely chat whatever you feel like , you have my full support!!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Just give her the time and space and let nature take its course. If she’s really into him she will be with him soon enough.
Absolutely man.. came this far. Took 5 years. As someone said somewhere, plan the seed and leave it alone. It will sprout. And indeed it did man.

No going to push it or anything, just have to be patient snd let the nature takes its course.