Huge progress, swingers house party! Part 2. It happened!!

It finally happened.

Afrer visiting just 3 times to swingers club in last 3 months or so. Wife kissed a white guy, 6'4 " tall, handsome guy!

Other posts have details, but long story short, the wife is super conservative and never agreed to this lifestyle. But it happened!!

So, after she kissed a guy on Saturday. We all swapped the numbers, and they started texting. She seemed normal, couldn't tell if she was excited or not. It's just normal. But they were chatting. I didn't push, nothing. Just let the course run. They chatted all day Sunday.

On Monday evening, she told me she needed to do Brazilian waxing out of nowhere. Now it's been a year since she did any waxing down there, so obviously I got excited. But again, no emotions , nothing from her. I just couldn't read her on where this was going. Tuesday evening she had an appointment and got everything done. Facial, waxing etc. Etc.

Wednesday morning I get the text from the guy asking if they all can meet wed night for dinner. Of course answer will always be yes from me, but didn't know how wife will react. To be honest I was nervous and was expecting no from her. But I pulled up the courage and asked the wife. Wife said I'm not going to have sex, I'm nervous etc etc. But agreed to meet him for dinner. I texted him and told him that we can do dinner.

We picked a nice local bar for dinner and drinks. Wednesday I come from work and get ready. Wife showers and wears a nice top and jeans. She did make up and she looked fabulous!! I text the guy and give him ETA and he does the same.

We drove the restaurant and he had already gotten a table. Round couch and table, so wife sat in the middle and we were at the opposite corner. We start talking about life, work, career etc. It was going well. I asked him if he is free weekend or anything planned. He said he is busy weekend with family and relatives. So I thought this weekend is gone and was loosing hope. I then told them, im gonna use the restroom and be back.

When I come back from restroom, wife said he has to go home. So I thought damn, all done. So I asked him you planning on leaving so early. Wife then nudged me and said, "NO, he wants to come to over home". And then I asked my wife is it ok? She said yes!!!!! I was shocked, suprised , nervous and exicted. We didn't even stay one hour in restaurant, payed the check and asked him to follow us home. While I was driving back I could see so much excitement in my wife's face. She was so thrilled and breathing hard. I just told her, we will have fun and don't even worry about anything. Just be free and enjoy months core.

We got home. I went to freshen up, they were already in the couch making out. It turned me so much I started recording!! We played in couch for about 30 mins and we went to the bedroom and he fuxked her for good 45 mins. Wife has never been with someone fuxking for so long.

Below are the pics from last night!! It was the best feeling I have ever experienced in my life!! I'm officially in this lifestyle.

Attachments

• 20240926_150459.jpg
    20240926_150459.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240926_150630_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_150630_Video Player.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240926_154111_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_154111_Gallery.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240926_163619_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20240926_163619_Gallery.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240926_152027_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_152027_Gallery.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 23
It finally happened.

Afrer visiting just 3 times to swingers club in last 3 months or so. Wife kissed a white guy, 6'4 " tall, handsome guy!

Other posts have details, but long story short, the wife is super conservative and never agreed to this lifestyle. But it happened!!

So, after she kissed a guy on Saturday. We all swapped the numbers, and they started texting. She seemed normal, couldn't tell if she was excited or not. It's just normal. But they were chatting. I didn't push, nothing. Just let the course run. They chatted all day Sunday.

On Monday evening, she told me she needed to do Brazilian waxing out of nowhere. Now it's been a year since she did any waxing down there, so obviously I got excited. But again, no emotions , nothing from her. I just couldn't read her on where this was going. Tuesday evening she had an appointment and got everything done. Facial, waxing etc. Etc.

Wednesday morning I get the text from the guy asking if they all can meet wed night for dinner. Of course answer will always be yes from me, but didn't know how wife will react. To be honest I was nervous and was expecting no from her. But I pulled up the courage and asked the wife. Wife said I'm not going to have sex, I'm nervous etc etc. But agreed to meet him for dinner. I texted him and told him that we can do dinner.

We picked a nice local bar for dinner and drinks. Wednesday I come from work and get ready. Wife showers and wears a nice top and jeans. She did make up and she looked fabulous!! I text the guy and give him ETA and he does the same.

We drove the restaurant and he had already gotten a table. Round couch and table, so wife sat in the middle and we were at the opposite corner. We start talking about life, work, career etc. It was going well. I asked him if he is free weekend or anything planned. He said he is busy weekend with family and relatives. So I thought this weekend is gone and was loosing hope. I then told them, im gonna use the restroom and be back.

When I come back from restroom, wife said he has to go home. So I thought damn, all done. So I asked him you planning on leaving so early. Wife then nudged me and said, "NO, he wants to come to over home". And then I asked my wife is it ok? She said yes!!!!! I was shocked, suprised , nervous and exicted. We didn't even stay one hour in restaurant, payed the check and asked him to follow us home. While I was driving back I could see so much excitement in my wife's face. She was so thrilled and breathing hard. I just told her, we will have fun and don't even worry about anything. Just be free and enjoy months core.

We got home. I went to freshen up, they were already in the couch making out. It turned me so much I started recording!! We played in couch for about 30 mins and we went to the bedroom and he fuxked her for good 45 mins. Wife has never been with someone fuxking for so long.

Below are the pics from last night!! It was the best feeling I have ever experienced in my life!! I'm officially in this lifestyle.
Wow so hot

• Love
Reactions: seduce_my_wife