HOW WOULD YALL FUCK HER

I'd say she's an incredible Hotwife. Should be used as BBC Gangbang slut anyway possible ... no holes barred nad bareback for sure. Anyone of the guys can fill any hole of her with his load. Mayba she wants more then one guy at once filling her pussy or ass ??? I'm sure she would enjoy that. I always did.

Attachments

• Gangbang Abend 1.jpg
    Gangbang Abend 1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Gangbang Abend 2.jpg
    Gangbang Abend 2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 43
She looks very beautiful. She needs to go out and have a great meal and drinks at a dark nightclub and dance afterwards with lots of playful flirting and touching. Then take her back to hotel and undress her slowly. Oral sex until she can’t stand it and is begging for my cock. Then tie her hands to bed and eat her till she cums. Untie her and have her ride my cock till she cums then finish inside her pussy. Rest for a few then do it all over again. Send her home to you in the morning well fucked and used

My wife and I are into bondage so I would tie her spread eagle. Warm up her pussy with some toys. Give her pussy some whipping to get the blood flowing. The fuck her long and hard. Then flip her over and do her ass. The call my friends and share her with them. You might get her back in a week.
Please do that at more to my wife