How to start

Hey I'm very new but I've been obsessed with the thought of my partner being with someone else.

Love the idea of her either meeting someone when out or on holiday or even someone at work

She is stunning and I'm not saying this in a biased way. She's slim, blonde, Polish, 34 not big boobs but nice legs and ass.

For as long as I can remember I've loved the idea of a guy really fucking her

Me and my Mrs have had joking chats about it in a flirty way but she's never been interested in trying anything outside of our relationship
I've even thought about setting some thing up where a guy meets her when she's out..

I don't know where to start

August 2024, Hello wantabe cuckold(s). I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits.

If you want her to fuck other cocks then after you fuck her - start licking her pussy clean - do this every time you fuck her then after the 10th time - while you are licking her pussy - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy. It is all about pleasing you not my cock. I am OK being a sissy cuckold.

I want you to try this on your wife or GF - do this every time when you suck her tit. Suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- May I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock. Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Email me back (robbiewillsucku at gm ail) and tell me how she responded and what you are doing now to please her.

Hey I'm very new but I've been obsessed with the thought of my partner being with someone else.

Love the idea of her either meeting someone when out or on holiday or even someone at work

She is stunning and I'm not saying this in a biased way. She's slim, blonde, Polish, 34 not big boobs but nice legs and ass.

For as long as I can remember I've loved the idea of a guy really fucking her

Me and my Mrs have had joking chats about it in a flirty way but she's never been interested in trying anything outside of our relationship
I've even thought about setting some thing up where a guy meets her when she's out..

I don't know where to start

I am going down this path and this site has been wonderful and helpful. Maybe if a few of us talk about our situation and progress we will help each other out and all get what we want.

I will give you some background. My wife was a Virgin when I married her. I slept with a lot women before I met her at least 30. The virgin part really attracted me and I married her. The sex was ok but never great she have orgasms but she was just not willing to let herself go. Over the years it pretty routine. we have been married 19 years now. Then a few years the sex part just died off. We never talked about sex and quite frankly she had a low sex drive at this point.. It got so bad I got to the point I told her we need to do something about it. The good thing is we did work on that and sex actually got better then before.

Why because I started bring up things that we both like. She is still extremely shy but every time we cross a barrier she opens up. This journey began about 2 years ago. Basically small things. Started with a pocket Vibrator I brought at the drug store she loved that and then I started to buy bigger and better things..

To my surprise she would open up and start talking dirty and asking for things like fuck her hard. Then late last year she started to joke about having sex with other guys she like how I reacted and wanted to make me jealous. I started to read this site and brought realistic vibrators for her. First time she kind of wasn't sure but after a couple of times she told me where is the dam thing I want it.

We started to watch a Boring Girly TV show it happened to have Torrid affairs with graphic sex scenes. Think HBO type show. She like the show and the sex scenes made her horney like I never seen her before.

She now openly is joking about sex to me and the sex is the best sex I ever had in my life. It gotten to the point were we joke every day about her doing another guy. Yesterday she talked to me about a tent scene from the show how she went in and guy had her way.

The next step is for me to have a conversation about how to move forward. I also come to the conclusion that perhaps I may be stalling this a bit because I am not sure I truly ready for what happens if she says yes. For the last week I had the fear of talking about it to only figure out that we been openly talking about for months just both of us are haven't said lets act on it.

There are lot things that need to be worked out . I already know I am not ok with her having a boyfriend on the side and I sit at home. That simply would not work for me. If we do this I need to be involved in some way and I am not sure if it a MFM type of situation or a swinger situation. I do like the idea of watching her fuck someone and me having her after or me fucking her and letting another guy finish her off while I watch.

This site has been very helpful reading how other guys situations is actually more helpful then anything else.