How it feels to be be a cuckhold

For me it’s the best relationship I’ve ever been in. My wife has a regular bull who we see together a couple of times a month. I’ve just recently found out she’s being having an affair for the last six months. She regularly goes for dates with guys to our favourite bar where we are very well known. In the last year she has had sex with 50+ guys. She is the love of my life and I couldn’t be happier for her that she is fully exploring every sexual desire she has.

I love it. My wife has more confidence, she is dressing sexier, goes nude around the house. We hold hands more, we hug more, we cuddle more. I love being caged. It is a constant reminder of her. She fondles me everyday now. I love the way my caged cock cries it’s ’tears of joy’ as my wife enjoys a real cock. I am very happy that my wife had the courage to start this lifestyle.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I am a genuine cuckold husband and have been for well over 30 years, but why??

The blue print was written early in our friendship unknowingly to either of us soon after we met as she turned 16 i was 21/22.

I already had a girlfriend but she was so different, this new girl was a tomboy, 6ft, 33 inch legs, slim and extremely pretty and fit, a fine wearer of jeans, my fetish even then.

Unlike any of my previous girlfriends i liked other men looking at her even if she didnt. She cheated on me soon after she gave me her virginity and immediately confessing, she escaped being dumped by the skin of her teeth. Then soon after and unconnected nervously posed topless for my camera. More pictures followed.

I was very nieve, thinking she liked me taking her semi naked pictures, wank material for me, even if she looked as if she didnt like it. It would be years later she confessed, she got a thrill standing with her mother as a innocent teenage girl infront of the man in his 50s who had developed them.

By the time she was 17 she had another confession: she had been drunkenly fucked by another man, she cried as she told me and yet knew it bizarrely turned me on. I thought it strange; why did i get a kink out of her cheating on me?

But really i knew; i felt this didnt out weight our love for each other, she had a lot of male admirers and was so young it wasnt totally unexpected.

I never knew why but the desire kept on growing inside me as i saw other men looking at her, i fantasized about seeing another man standing behind her in a pub feeling her breasts as she looked at me. I enjoyed this but struggled with why i liked this.

We married when she was 18.

The confession that she had, had two secret long term affairs by the time she was in her mid 20s hit me hard. She pleaded for her marriage and i knew then i was a genuine traditional cuck husband, a husband unable to give her the orgasms and experiences she craved occasionally, by virtue of my lack of experience.

We had by then two children and we talked and she cried and confessed other events. She said i probably was always destined to become her cuck even on our wedding day as occasionally she craved to explore her sexuality and satisfy her itch. This was disgusting behaviour and i knew it but also that wierdly i liked it, so after a lot of thought i accepted my role as her cuck but no more secrets now everything would be in the open she wanted this.

This improved our friendship and marriage, even now we go out holding hands and are more intimate with each other than any other couple we know, we have often been asked whats the secret of the love and affection we have for each other, dare we say.....NO.

I have one tattoo, a tattoo designed by my cuckoldress that adorns the top of my arm, it shows and says in a foreign language we have connections to: that i am a cuck, "a husband who accepts his wifes infidelity/adultery". Nobody we know has seen it other than us and the women who "branded me".

That is her wish as the truth is it says more about her character than mine. Another thing is it tends to indicate i am a weak feeble man and i certainly am not that.

It took me a long time to realise that what brought us together was a shared interest of things in life but our sexuality played a strong part too.

Sexually we are both submissive, hardly ideal really and yet away from our sex life both strong dominant characters.

I love and always have being her cuck husband, its so electric, fun and exciting.

Sorry i rambled on.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife