How i convinced my wife

divaD

Male
Verified
Hi friends,

I would like to share how I convinced my wife over the years.

I initially raised my kink through text message about 5 or 6 years ago, I remember coming home scared to have the conversation. My wife was more worried about affecting our marriage and ending in divorce I could tell she had no actual issue with hotwifing. Over a few days she warmed to the idea she started talking to old friends and exs we flipp flopped over the issue fighting it thinking it's wrong for years.

We recently hadn't even mentioned hotwifing until a month ago my wife bought it back up, she's now about to meet a new guy she's been chatting to in the next week or so for sex.

My advice to husbands from my experience is don't be too pushy, plant the seed and your wife might come round to it. I was pushy in the begging and it became a mess, I now just let her do her thing and the results are much better and faster.

We have been married since 2016 together since 2013 and have 4 kids.

This is a new chapter in our marriage, I will make a thread on the meet when it happens.

Hi friends,

I would like to share how I convinced my wife over the years.

I initially raised my kink through text message about 5 or 6 years ago, I remember coming home scared to have the conversation. My wife was more worried about affecting our marriage and ending in divorce I could tell she had no actual issue with hotwifing. Over a few days she warmed to the idea she started talking to old friends and exs we flipp flopped over the issue fighting it thinking it's wrong for years.

We recently hadn't even mentioned hotwifing until a month ago my wife bought it back up, she's now about to meet a new guy she's been chatting to in the next week or so for sex.

My advice to husbands from my experience is don't be too pushy, plant the seed and your wife might come round to it. I was pushy in the begging and it became a mess, I now just let her do her thing and the results are much better and faster.

We have been married since 2016 together since 2013 and have 4 kids.

This is a new chapter in our marriage, I will make a thread on the meet when it happens.
Hope all goes well.