How I became a cuck!

My girlfriend was a pretty girl, aged about 10 years younger than me. I'd met her after creating a Facebook profile that specifically requested for girls with submissive tendencies to make contact.

We hit it off and we'd often assume Dom (me) and sub (her) roles in our relationship which I took full advantage of to spank & fuck her.

Then one day during a phase where I'd been really stressed out by work she drew to my attention that we hadn't had sex for 6 weeks. She told me she wasn't happy and that this had to change if we were to continue our relationship. I had become v attached to her & apologized for having been so neglectful and let her know that I'd pay more attention and bring about some positive changes.

However at that exact time the demands and intensity of my professional life increased and I got even more engrossed in trying to keep in line with meeting the ever increasing demands it presented.

A few weeks passed and I was working away in Germany when my girlfriend called me. She matter of fact reminded me of our recent conversation relating to how I was not paying her enough attention and told me that her boss had asked her to go out for a drink that Friday after work.

She had previously filed a complaint against this guy (her boss) because of unwanted attention and inappropriate comments he had made to her so I was surprised and confused by her telling me that she was now going to have a night out with him. I now realise that she was taking a symbolic step to make a statement to punish me for not making good on my commitment to rekindle our relationship. I apologized to her and said I would make absolutely certain that this time I would make an increased effort to pay attention to her.

A week later I got back from my business trip & could immediately notice a change in her demeanor.

I'd pushed our earlier conversation to the back of my mind but now could tell that the energy between us had changed. She somehow seemed to have found a higher level of confidence and even seemed slightly aloof and cocky in how she was relating to me.

I half jokingly told her to stop it or I'd reprimand her and was stunned by her response. She told me that she'd spent every night of the past week with her boss and that as far as me dominating her was concerned, she found the idea laughable.

She told me she was going to be seeing him regularly from now on and that if I wasn't happy about it or couldnt cope then she was going to end our relationship.

She also told me that whenever I'd phoned her and she was in his presence he'd immediately pulled her closer to him and started pinching her nipples or pulling her down to kiss his cock while she spoke to me and that on one occasion when I'd called her, she'd actually been fucking him.

She said the fact that my immediate response to her telling me that she was going to go out with him was to apologize was clear evidence that I was "clearly not 'Dom' material." In fact she said her boss had commented to her, "For fuck's sake, he's actually becoming your sub!"

From that day on she regularly came home late or even not at all. She also became more and more distanced from her previous submissive self.

We remained friendly, although less affectionate than before and she told me that from now on she could only ever see me as a beta male and that this was not ever going to be reversible. She told me we could stay as a couple because her boss was married and had no intention of leaving his wife but that she would 100% be remaining available to him sexually 24/7. She also pointed out that he'd spent a fortune on hotel bills over the past couple of months as they couldn't use his house when they fucked so she was going to be bringing him to our house from now on to save him money and that I should get used to sleeping in the spare room or on the couch whenever he was round.

I got quite cross with her but she was completely oblivious to my complaints. She also warned me not to show any rudeness or aggression towards him, saying that if she detected any reluctance on my part she'd finish our relationship immediately. This was made worse by her subsequently phoning him and recounting in detail the conversation we'd just had and them both literally howling with laughter as she did so.

The very next day I got home from work to find them both sat on opposte ends of our sofa watching TV and both their faces looking quite flushed. They were smirking at each other until she stood up & said to us both, "Look, I realize this is getting a bit awkward for us all. We all realise where this is heading now and I know that I can't be bothered sneaking about any more." With that she stood up and perched herself on her bosses knee. I could see her hand was reaching across to feel his manhood through his trousers and she led his hands up the sides of her body and they were now cupping her tits. Her boss told me, "Thanks. I'm sorry man but it is what it is! I appreciate it's probably not what you wanted!"

With that, he led her upstairs where I could hear the bedroom door being closed but then opened again, I guess to make sure I could hear everything as he fucked her with the bedroom door wide open. My girlfriend was far noisier and vocal throughout the fucking so it was obvious that they wanted me to hear.

From there my status became increasingly diminished. Firstly by them making the decision to tell all our friends about how 'my' girlfriend had opened up our relationship and was now in a committed D/s relationship with him and sleeping with him and then by her putting me in chastity when he had to attend a convention for a few days.

I was really surprised when he returned and presented me with a wrapped gift box because we definitely werent great friends despite how intimate our situation was. I opened the package to find a bell inside. My girlfriend giggled and told him "I'll leave it to you to explain what it's for!"

I looked over to him and he said "sure" and pointed to the floor in front of him. "You know what I'm going to say don't you! Come on get on your knees."

By now my spirit was broken. I complied and as I looked up I could see that he had his cock in his hand. "Kiss it! Mouth open with the tip of your tongue over your bottom lip as you do it. I've actually been dying for this moment to happen. Come on NOW! This is a big step for us!"

Before I knew it I had his cock deep in my throat. He pointed his finger under my chin to push my face up towards his. "Now when I ring my 'Fluffing Bell' you are going to present yourself to us kneeling with your hands behind your back, with your mouth open to show that you're ready to get me hard!

The situation continued for 18 months until we had been out shopping with her best friend one day. Her friend was very sympathetic to my plight but still went on to say "well, if you agreed to this I dont blame her at all! I think most women would want the best of both worlds if they can have it!"

I told them I was really struggling with the situation. My girlfriend responded with, "Maybe if you got on your knees, kissed both our feet and begged me to stop seeing Marc (her boss) I might consider it?

I did as asked as my girlfriend filmed and took pictures on her friend's phone telling me to lick her friend's boots.

I then asked/begged please baby. Please decide what you want. If you want him please just tell me and I'll disappear.

She refused to give me an answer and told me to stop being so pathetic.

When we got home she fetched her bosses fluffing bell and told him about what we'd talked about during our shopping trip. Of course he rang his bell and I reluctantly assumed my position. As I got him harder & harder I realised this wasn't just fluffing, it was me satisfying him to completion. As he shot his load in my throat my girlfriend sat beside him as she told me. "Honey, I'm sorry babe you're dumped."

And our relationship did end. It had just got too much for me. But the strange thing is now I crave a similar arrangement!

Last edited:
Hello sissy sub faggots - write out stories of a dom female and her sissy BF or hubby - knowing that the story is about her and yourself and how you want to be pushed to be deeper into becoming that submissive sissy faggot that you want to be.