How do you feel about lifestyle tattoos?

I'm curious what people think about real tatts, not the temporary ones. My wife wants a mound tattoo that is somewhat unique and classy, but also explicitly states that her pussy is for BBC only. For bulls, do you like them or are they cringe?

Never once have I heard a guy say "I love those tats, I've got to have her"....plenty have said some tattoos are gross. Usually I hear things like "she has a great ass, tits, body, fit body, etc"...if you have to ask "why" tattoos in the private area are a bad idea...then you already know they're a bad idea. What if you break up or die for instance? Now she's stuck with that shit on her body FORFUCKINGEVER??!! Permanent things that are not positive can always have far worse outcomes than not. There is simply NO REASON to tattoo something like that on one's body. The temporary thrill will long be gone while those permanent markings remain on her body. Right there for mom and dad or the kids to see if she ends up needing to be taken care of physically for a period of time due to some sort of ailment or injury. You see it every day...with tattoos somebody thought was a great idea when they were younger. I suggest working on a fit, hot, banging body for a permanent improvement to the body. Other people's music, taste in art, taste in food, etc are rarely the same for most. Why chance turning great guys away because they are disgusted by such a feature?

Mrs Hw