How do i fuck her and convince her to fuck someone else

I would start by talking about it while you are fucking. The more arroused the better. She will be more receptive. I convince my wife to get a sensual massage. She was very hesitant but loved it. One guy we saw a few times would eat her after the massage. With another guy I suggested she suck him as I was fucking her on the table. She dove right in and let him cum in her mouth. The next time it was a full blown threesome which she loved. She was scared when his dick first touched her pussy but literally screamed when he came in her.

Attachments

• JPEG image.jpeg
    JPEG image.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 64332FE7-34D5-4A2A-AD5E-DBD003CFC5D1 3.jpeg
    64332FE7-34D5-4A2A-AD5E-DBD003CFC5D1 3.jpeg
    599.6 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: billinpa
It felt like it took forever to get her to try it as she said she never would but I got her started by role-playing about it in bed. I would say things to her as we fucked. I would say things to her as I would use her toys on her. I would say things as she was about to orgasm to hear her reaction. Over time she eventually agreed to do it.

Reactions: pirahna104
It felt like it took forever to get her to try it as she said she never would but I got her started by role-playing about it in bed. I would say things to her as we fucked. I would say things to her as I would use her toys on her. I would say things as she was about to orgasm to hear her reaction. Over time she eventually agreed to do it.
Hi my wife just came off birth control. Ive got an urge for blackman to breed her and stretch her out as well.