How can I convince my husband of my hotel fantasy?

Selena34

Female
How can I convince my husband that I want to meet my bull man, whom I have been with many times, at the hotel without my husband? It is not a problem when there are 3 of us, but I want to stay alone at the hotel with my bull for one night without my husband with me, even just once. How can I convince my husband of this?

You just need to talk to your husband like my wife did. Before when she started to spend nights with her bull, we had threesome many times. One day she told me she wants to try by herself and she promised me to send updates and pics. I allowed her. After that she can spend nights with him any time when she wants. I even allowed her to spend a vacation with him for almost two weeks. He's her regular bull which we know for 3 years

Reactions: Cuckindeep
How can I convince my husband that I want to meet my bull man, whom I have been with many times, at the hotel without my husband? It is not a problem when there are 3 of us, but I want to stay alone at the hotel with my bull for one night without my husband with me, even just once. How can I convince my husband of this?
maybe for the first time you could get a connecting room, and leave the door unlocked, or slightly open so he's still involved and present, however you still have your privacy and being alone with your bull. just an idea, if he enjoys and it goes smoothly maybe next time he can stay at home while your at the hotel.

It all has to be about him trusting you. For that reason I wouldn't agree to updates or pics, you may get in the heat of things and simply forget to do it and that could break his trust. I wouldn't let him hide and peak either, you're not alone that way. From your husband's side, you need to understand that when you are doing this, he will be flooded with emotions. He'll be excited, jealous, anxious, worried and maybe many more feelings. Going all night with all of those thoughts would be torturous and may change him forever. Do it your way, but maybe give him the concession that it only be for four or five hours and when your husband is busy doing something else, not just sitting at home wondering. You'll want to do it more than once and I think you know that, so the first time has to work.