Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 6-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11+

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Just a quick poll: how many regulars do you / your hotwife have?

My GF usually aims to have at least two bulls she can call and usually 3 or 4. It makes last-minute scheduling easier and we like having a mix of cum in her. And she tries to not fuck the same guy twice in a row to keep things sticky in the good way and not sticky in the feelings way.

How about you?

Reactions: bluejay88
Same here my wife don't like to be with same bull for more than 3 or 4 times, she likes to try other black bulls

Things have changed as our relationship has evolved. Setting the "cheating years" aside, KK never really had a "regular" - she was all about variety, so it was rare for her to have a repeat fuck with the same guy. Now we are hybrid poly, in addition to me, three of KK's lovers are live-in. So there's four of us built-in to KK's "stable."

There are a couple of other guys she sees less frequently (jobs, travel, family, etc.), her high-school ex, and a friend of mine, Rick. That makes an even half-dozen.

Anything else one might call regular is only a one or two time event, maybe annually - she sees a lover in Europe, on her own, a guy I've never met, and I'm pretty sure she has a couple of other "secret" lovers, but I don't pry.

Just a quick poll: how many regulars do you / your hotwife have?

My GF usually aims to have at least two bulls she can call and usually 3 or 4. It makes last-minute scheduling easier and we like having a mix of cum in her. And she tries to not fuck the same guy twice in a row to keep things sticky in the good way and not sticky in the feelings way.

How about you?
I have my younger bull the I am with once or twice a week plus two others that I get it from at least once a month, sometimes more. On top of that I still fuck my hubby 2 or 3 times a week. Those are regulars. There’s also the occasional hook up at a swinger party or just a one night stand while traveling.

My wife has what we refer to as lovers and fuck buddies.....

Lovers......she usually has these for some considerable time, we have been together 30 years and in that time she has had an 8 year relationship a 12 year relationship and a 3 year.....with a lover she will do nights away, weekends, short breaks etc

Fuck Buddies....as available she likes a little bank of 3 or 4 these are just what it says on the tin, they turn up, fuck and then leave

I am sure it is different for everyone but thats her and my ideal, life being what it is there have been times where she has had nobody at all and other times more than she can cope with, but when things are running smoothly thats how we like it.....

Reactions: Vincenzo
My wife has what we refer to as lovers and fuck buddies.....

Lovers......she usually has these for some considerable time, we have been together 30 years and in that time she has had an 8 year relationship a 12 year relationship and a 3 year.....with a lover she will do nights away, weekends, short breaks etc

Fuck Buddies....as available she likes a little bank of 3 or 4 these are just what it says on the tin, they turn up, fuck and then leave

I am sure it is different for everyone but thats her and my ideal, life being what it is there have been times where she has had nobody at all and other times more than she can cope with, but when things are running smoothly thats how we like it.....

That is an angle I haven't really thought about, but I like the differentiation between Lovers and Fuck Buddies. Probably because we're relatively new!