How aggressive you want your bulls to be?

I’ve been doing this for a while and I have the luxury of “screening” the people that I want to be with.

I used to take all comers, but as I have gotten older I have become kinkier (in some people, it’s the other way around).

The couples that have all these restrictions for single males are a massive turn off (no kissing, no penetration, don’t call her this, blah blah).

I understand boundaries, and I respect them. But if it gets to be too much, then I move on and they can roll the dice with someone who will hopefully not be a psycho or give you a false STD/HIV test result.

On the other extreme, I have had couples that ask me to hit the wife (in the face, and no I am not going to do that). Walk her like a dog and make her bark in the rooftop of their building (I actually did that). And even breeding fantasies in which they want me to impregnate the wife and have them raise the kid as their own (Is that even real? Can you be sexually aroused that long while raising a kid?). This is obviously where I draw the line. I don’t want my kid (who is in college now) to find out he had some random brothers and sisters because of his dad’s unhinged kink.

What is your darkest deepest fantasy?