Houston Cuckold Couple with Husband in Chastity Seeking Bull

Attractive, married, fit cuckold couple (37 wf, 42 wm) in the Katy area looking for a Bull for regular fun. We are into hardcore sexual kinks. My husband is kept in 24/7 chastity. He is into it. She is into some specific kinks: exhibitionism, voyeurism, roleplay, cosplay, latex, lingerie, naughty in public, pet-on-leash play, hot tub and pool play, teasing, and erotic massage.

We do have a Fetish room with BDSM Horse, a piece of furniture, as well as a Milking Table. We have a bedroom with a Four-Poster bed on a dais with black satin sheets. If into have this type of fun, get in touch.

Last edited:
I am really surprised you haven't had a serious taker yet. I am near Dallas unfortunately and dont get to Houston as often as you are looking for

Attractive, married, fit cuckold couple (37 wf, 42 wm) in the Katy area looking for a Bull for regular fun. We are into hardcore sexual kinks. My husband is kept in 24/7 chastity. He is into it. She is into some specific kinks: exhibitionism, voyeurism, roleplay, cosplay, latex, lingerie, naughty in public, pet-on-leash play, hot tub and pool play, teasing, and erotic massage.

We do have a Fetish room with BDSM Horse, a piece of furniture, as well as a Milking Table. We have a bedroom with a Four-Poster bed on a dais with black satin sheets. If into have this type of fun, get in touch.
Hot tub and pool play wow! You just made me go BA-DOINGGG!

Wish I was in TX. You two sound incredible

Jesus, wish that I never left the DFW area. Would have driven the 2-3 hrs to have been your Bull.