Hotwife in training

Joe777

Male
Im a 48 yr old man with a very submissive and fun 32 yr old Gf. I've been in swinging and Stag/vixxen relationships since about 20 yrs old.

My GF asked to be introduced to some of what I've experienced, she has only been with one guys before me. Very religious upbringing. I really guided her and allowed her to feel free and safe. This opened Pandoras box in a huge way.

We have in the last year had countless MFM and mini gangbangs. I've taken her to glory holes with my good buddy and wingman who is also helping me train her to be a good little slut . She loves it. It takes a village. We are always looking for ways to push the envelope and new ideas. The sexual sky is the limit. She enjoys chem sex as well as being taken,.CNC and various kinks. I have no idea where her limits are .. I've never seen anything like it. Amazing.

Im a 48 yr old man with a very submissive and fun 32 yr old Gf. I've been in swinging and Stag/vixxen relationships since about 20 yrs old.

My GF asked to be introduced to some of what I've experienced, she has only been with one guys before me. Very religious upbringing. I really guided her and allowed her to feel free and safe. This opened Pandoras box in a huge way.

We have in the last year had countless MFM and mini gangbangs. I've taken her to glory holes with my good buddy and wingman who is also helping me train her to be a good little slut . She loves it. It takes a village. We are always looking for ways to push the envelope and new ideas. The sexual sky is the limit. She enjoys chem sex as well as being taken,.CNC and various kinks. I have no idea where her limits are .. I've never seen anything like it. Amazing.
Yes, what is Chem sex?