HK GF Finally Admits...

klmovie24

Couple
We have been toying with the idea of us having a threesome with some cuckolding experience- recently she confided in me after a few drinks she did fuck 2 guys recently. She told me one was so huge she could barely fit inside her small Asian mouth and she could feel him till her womb..i asked her what else he did to her- she said you don't want to know.it turned me on so much that we fucked all night, in the morning she seemed to have forgotten what she told me-- but its amazing how women can "hold" the truth and with a straight face. Its been a hot few weeks since then- been having some best sex of our relationship.

We have been toying with the idea of us having a threesome with some cuckolding experience- recently she confided in me after a few drinks she did fuck 2 guys recently. She told me one was so huge she could barely fit inside her small Asian mouth and she could feel him till her womb..i asked her what else he did to her- she said you don't want to know.it turned me on so much that we fucked all night, in the morning she seemed to have forgotten what she told me-- but its amazing how women can "hold" the truth and with a straight face. Its been a hot few weeks since then- been having some best sex of our relationship.
It is amazing how females can lie when it suits them,
It took a long time in my relationship with my wife to convince her to tell me when she has been with another man,and even longer for her to admit how good it felt when he was fucking her,
She would say things like he was alright, or he was nothing special, or the ultimate he wasn't as good as you ,
When what see really ment was he fucked me so good with his big cock and I cum multiple times as he fucked me,lol
She would hold back details until I had to drag it out of her,
I found the best time to get her to talk was when we were having sex and she was on the verge if her orgasm then she would be much more explicit in her answers,
She would cry out things like ,yes yes he was good he fucked me so good his cock stretched my pussy and he filled me with his hot cum,
Then I knew why her pussy was super wet I was getting sloppy seconds, 👍

Thats so true-we had this "confession session" while having sex- and yes the closer she got to orgasming more details came out :) and yes she was dripping all the way! incredible the way female minds are wired ;)
I have been trying to understand the female mind for all of my 37 years and I'm no closer now than when I started, lol
We took the next step in to the lifestyle about 10 years ago and we now play together my wife finlay understands that hearing or even better watching her having sex with a guy other than me makes me so horny ,she still has her solo runs but now she tells me all about it when she comes home and our reclaim sex is fantastic,
maybe you shoud consider that option its easier than most people think and you will both have a lot of fun with it,
Just a suggestion, 👍

Same! During one of our early what if? conversations, my wife asked me what if she got addicted? (Later she told me she'd already cucked me.) I said, that's the point! For you to enjoy it and want to do it again! Anyway, she had such "okay" sex with different men that she stopped fucking me for a full five years while she pursued other men, and I encouraged her. I'm sure they were all just "okay.":rolleyes::ROFLMAO::unsure:

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu